The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

danlindberg

The winter has arrived. Today was bitingly cold and snowing all day. I had to go to a client which is normally a 45min drive, but today with icy roads made it twice that time. On the way home I tried a shortcut but that was a bad choice with really difficult road conditions. I almost got stuck in the middle of nowhere...luckily I did make it through...
Anyway, I thought I must have a frame while snowing heavily. This was made sitting in the car and quickly having the window down. One single exposure. It does not look like it is snowing that much, but in the 15 seconds with the window down, I had snow everywhere in the car :p

ceh

Great stuff Charles, gotta love Australia in summer :p
I'm jealous of your new lens Matt, but I'm about to order one so soon my jealousy will recede.

Here are some fun cathedral shots from NZ, all with the 12mm CV on the M9 handheld.
..This picture I like :)

BishopB

The winter has arrived. Today was bitingly cold and snowing all day. I had to go to a client which is normally a 45min drive, but today with icy roads made it twice that time. On the way home I tried a shortcut but that was a bad choice with really difficult road conditions. I almost got stuck in the middle of nowhere...luckily I did make it through...
Anyway, I thought I must have a frame while snowing heavily. This was made sitting in the car and quickly having the window down. One single exposure. It does not look like it is snowing that much, but in the 15 seconds with the window down, I had snow everywhere in the car :p

A beautiful image, Dan! Now for a cup of tea and a warm fire, huh? :)

kirio

The images shown in this thread is one more reason to be thankful for.

Here's one from the M9 before it was sent in for a cracked sensor repair:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

CharlesK

Thanks Charles and glad to see you're having some street fun with the 75Lux. If I told you which are my favorite shots, my wife would not be too happy :D
Thank you Joe :D

You know what Charles. I think I'm starting to envy more than your warm weather.:D Great shots... wonderful "scenery".:thumbup:
Thanks Lloyd. Appreciate the comments!

Great stuff Charles, gotta love Australia in summer :p
Here are some fun cathedral shots from NZ, all with the 12mm CV on the M9 handheld.
Ok that's a shopping arcade, not a cathedral.
Thank you Daniel :) Yes the Australian summer is tough to beat :D
Amazing series of shots Dan. Great shots!!!

+1 Charles.
A request though, can you give proper warning next time so I don't spill the coffee over the keyboard :ROTFL:
Mike
:D:D Yes the Australian summer can be rugged! Thanks Mike

CharlesK

Very nice shot Ceh :)

Beautiful shot Dan! Love the winter storm feel :)

Last edited:

sjg284

vlad - love the entire derelict set
steve - love me some pink bike, well done
anthony - lovely fall leaf shot.. perfect for this day/season

ashwinrao1

Some more 35 lux asph II fun:

A couple of more in color:

I gotta say, that for an f/1.4, this is an easy lens to use...with fun results :)