The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Looking out the window this morning
Beautiful shot Dan !

Here's yesterday's post from my daily blog. M9 + 135mm APO telyt on a tripod.

Woody, really nice composition !

Great shots everyone! I see that this thread has caught a little bit of 35Lux fever? Looks like another very fine lens from Leica.
35CronIV

Very nice street shot Joe!!!

2 pics from Thanksgiving day. 50CronV3 & 35CronIV. No snow yet but I'm sure its coming here pretty soon.
Joe

Love the rendering of these shots Joe!

A couple of shots from Mbueca Village Church, Mozambique. Both M9, Elmarit 90/2.8 (yes-I know the 2nd one is not perfect technically)

Looking into the Church

The roots of Gospel
Excellent shots. Fascinating subjects!!!

First picture of the new (old) Nocti. 1.0 / 50 (11821)
Ceh, congratulations on the Nocti :)

M9 + 24 Lux
Porsche GT2RS
Bahrain International Circuit
Nice shot Mohammed Taqi

MagicFM

I am really happy to own the new 35 Lux for 3 weeks now! And yes - it is a great lens especially for street, as the 50 Lux was sometimes a bit loo long and the 28 cron too short ...

London last week

Frank

shtarka1

I am really happy to own the new 35 Lux for 3 weeks now! And yes - it is a great lens especially for street, as the 50 Lux was sometimes a bit loo long and the 28 cron too short ...

London last week

Frank

RF_Licks

A couple of shots from Mbueca Village Church, Mozambique. Both M9, Elmarit 90/2.8 (yes-I know the 2nd one is not perfect technically:eek:)

The roots of Gospel

Very nice pics Jaap. Love the composition and all the different expressions on #2. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

RF_Licks

London last week

Frank

#1 Excellent street photography moment! I didn't catch the shoe the first time round. Kind of distracted :D Very nice!
#2 Nice shot! I'm still trying to figure out how you shot this :thumbup:

otumay

Charles and Ashwin: Thank you very much for your appreciation.

Daniel: Thank you most kindly. Now it seems I've set the score even, because I'd bought the Super Elmar 18mm after my mouth watered when I looked at your magnificent wide-angle compositions:)

Lloyd

Frank