The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

Apologies for lack of comments lately. I check in regularly (for inspiration mostly - and you all provide plenty of that :)), but often feel unqualified to comment ... I know what I like, if that makes sense, and I guess it's often easier to say nothing than comment on genres I know nothing about :lecture:

Which brings me to these offerings from yesterday, M8 and 35mm 'cron. Now, I'm not a landscape photographer and the conditions were far from ideal. The only thing I have in common with landscape photogs is that I was prepared to get up early, drive for an hour, and walk around in -6 degrees for 5 hrs :ROTFL:

For disclosure purposes these are very heavily pp'd, and my interpretation of what I saw, but I find the M8 files (in conjunction with LR3) very malleable. As always happy to receive both good and bad observations:

Regards

Mike

Mike Woods

Welcome to my world. Yes, that's 15 inches (38.1 cm) on the level, in my front yard. I've shoveled (yes, shoveled) my driveway and walks three times in the past 24 hours. Folks, its still NOVEMBER!!!! :wtf:

M8, 28 Cron:
Lloyd, I can't resist......nice depth of field :ROTFL:

Mike

endre novak

Apologies for lack of comments lately. I check in regularly (for inspiration mostly - and you all provide plenty of that :)), but often feel unqualified to comment ... I know what I like, if that makes sense, and I guess it's often easier to say nothing than comment on genres I know nothing about :lecture:

Which brings me to these offerings from yesterday, M8 and 35mm 'cron. Now, I'm not a landscape photographer and the conditions were far from ideal. The only thing I have in common with landscape photogs is that I was prepared to get up early, drive for an hour, and walk around in -6 degrees for 5 hrs :ROTFL:

For disclosure purposes these are very heavily pp'd, and my interpretation of what I saw, but I find the M8 files (in conjunction with LR3) very malleable. As always happy to receive both good and bad observations:

superb!

RF_Licks

Thanks ceh and Charles for the earlier comments. :salute:

Joe :)

More wonderful shots from everyone,

ceh, always looking forward to your "surprises" and great compositions!

endre, nice street shot with the broken umbrella!

f1.0 - love that abstract shot! nice!

Ashwin - nice Thanksgiving moment captured!

Charles, nice moments captured wit the 50Lux!

Lloyd, what a workout huh? at least you remembered to take a picture of it! :D

Mike Woods, I like the 2nd shot of the landscape series. Nice!