The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9+50/1.4, @ISO2000 and f/1.4

J

Jose_Salcedo

I am in love with this camera/lens combination.
Jose

jonoslack

Splendid Jose . . . I hope that you bought him that other beer he so obviously needed ;)
all the best

J

Jose_Salcedo

Splendid Jose . . . I hope that you bought him that other beer he so obviously needed ;)
all the best
Thanks, Jono. I had mixed feelings when I took the picture, as the strong vertical line in the middle added some tension that I was not sure about, but in the end decided to go for it.

jonoslack

Thanks, Jono. I had mixed feelings when I took the picture, as the strong vertical line in the middle added some tension that I was not sure about, but in the end decided to go for it.
Well - I guess if it had been mine I would have cropped it so that the vertical wall was about 3/4 of the way along the frame (just a little to the right of the chair leg). . . . . . . . . but then it wouldn't have been yours!

all the best

J

Jose_Salcedo

I think that it improved now, thanks for the suggestions, Jono.