The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Latitude Festival - M9 & X1

jonoslack

Reed
thanks, there were lots of coloured sheep, but they were strangely tough to photograph!

Osman
Thank you, it was a fine weekend, and there were lots of jokes!

esy0345
I was planning to shoot the whole weekend on the X1, but after the first day I was suffering M9 withdrawal . . it tends to be the first few shots in each gallery.

Ashwin
Thank you!

J.
we had a lot of fun - the music was terrific as well

Gero
Everyone seems to like the legs and shoes . . . . . you should have smelled them though!

ShiroKuro

Looks like everyone had a great time including you ..... this type of situation can be a great time photographing people ..

Jono, I thoroughly enjoyed viewing your photos. I smiled many times and just imagined the fun y'all were having.

Mark Gowin

m_driscoll

. . . . . and not a band shot to be seen!
I've split it into Folks and Friends for those strange people who don't want to look at our kids' friends!
Latitude Festival Photos
Jono: :thumbs: I looked at the family and friends first (and I'm definitely strange). Great bunch of fun, happy, interesting, excellent looking people ... and photos. But, I still don't know what Isabel was doing? Maybe I'll find out in the second set? Did your abandon your m4/3 for the X1? Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jonoslack

Jono, I thoroughly enjoyed viewing your photos. I smiled many times and just imagined the fun y'all were having.

Mark Gowin
Hi Mark - thank you - smiling as what it was all about!

Looks like everyone had a great time including you ..... this type of situation can be a great time photographing people ..
Quite right . . . I used to go to these gigs and try and shoot the bands . . . now it's the people!

jonoslack

Jono: :thumbs: I looked at the family and friends first (and I'm definitely strange). Great bunch of fun, happy, interesting, excellent looking people ... and photos. But, I still don't know what Isabel was doing? Maybe I'll find out in the second set? Did your abandon your m4/3 for the X1? Cheers, Matt.

Erm . . .I'm not quite sure what Isabel was doing either. There was a pyramid . . and the outfits . . . and there seemed to be a fake tiger. It was definitely important, but I'm not quite sure what sort of important!

m_driscoll

Jono: Great photos of the "Folk". No clues re: Isabel, though. No photos of the Moth theatre? Looks like a gathering of my youth except cross-generational, better-dressed, less wasted, actual tents, no scary people, better beer (I'm sure), and way more real art (visual/performance). Other then that, just the same. My wife wants to go next year! Cheers, Matt.

exile

Lovely shots Jonno.
I was invited by my sister-in-law to go to Latitude for the alst two years, but had other commitements both times. Maybe next year.....