The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom 3 download Ready in Owner's Area

dannh

Yep, worked for me as well. I bought my M9 back in April but waited for Lightroom. Downloaded LR3 today.

:ROTFL: You know what ? I'll wait for LR4 ... :ROTFL:
You´ll get it with your M10....:rolleyes:

Seriously, it did work fine for me; had registered the camera but not used the TAN, and I got LR3.

A couple of observations: The dmg file you get by dl´ing from the Leica page is identical to the one you get from Adobe directly, so if you have it (or have a trial install), don´t bother. The serial number in the mail is all you need.

And, even though I selected the English version, I got that pesky "Swedish translation" (laughably lousy) :wtf:
However, easily fixed by quitting LR and removing the sv.lproj folder from the Resources within the package. But why should this be necessary, since they take the trouble to ask? :confused:

Last edited: