The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ashwin makes the Leica Blog :)

ashwinrao1

Hey everyone, THANKS SO MUCH for this post! It's a huge acknowledgement for me In my answer to the last interview question, I mentioned that a huge part of my love of Leica involves my love of this community, the sharing, the comeraderie, all of that, and you all are a huge part of that!

It's been great to get to know people here, and grow as a photographer amongst you, through your comments and insights, and through your friendships!

And Don's right, I did have (whimper) sell my MP to fund that second M9, which I purchased right here from Tom!

rayyan

Congrats Ashwin.:salute:

Very well and richly deserved.

Good Luck for the future. Let the M9 X 2 rip...

Best.

Congrats Ashwin.

I read this interview and you came up with some good answer to the quistions.

all the best, and by the way you shoot some really good pictures.

D&A

Well Done Ashwin! A very enlightneing "read" and great insight into your philosophy of both imagery and your approach to choosing your equipment to reach personal objectives. The congratualations you're receiving are richly deserved.

Dave (D&A)

panda81

congrats again ashwin! i'm so impressed by the humility shown through your answers during the interview. impressed, but not surprised :)

ashwinrao1

Wow, feelin' the love here, everyone. Thanks so much. It's so nice to have found a comfortable home among you all. I am humbled by the whole experience, and find it both exciting and motivating to go out and shoot more, and of course share more with you all.

You all are great friends, and thank you so much for your kind words!

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
It's all very well-deserved, Ashwin. Wonderfully thorough and thoughtful interview answers ... but they pale in comparison to your fine photographic eye.

Kurt