The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 Abstracts...

Daniel

Voigtlander Heliar 75mm f2.5 (f4.0, 1/30, 160, Flash). Camera BW jpeg. In-camera setting: Low sharpening, High Contrast, EV +2/3. Post Processing: A bit - exposure, brightness, and luminance.

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Voigtlander Heliar 75mm f2.5 (f4.0, 1/30, 160, Flash). Camera BW jpeg. In-camera setting: Low sharpening, High Contrast, EV +2/3. Post Processing: A bit - exposure, brightness, and luminance.[/QUOTE]

I like that Image, it looks like a old leg.. I'm surprised with the in-camera B&W capabilities....I think I'll try it.

helenhill

Voigtlander Heliar 75mm f2.5 (f4.0, 1/30, 160, Flash). Camera BW jpeg. In-camera setting: Low sharpening, High Contrast, EV +2/3. Post Processing: A bit - exposure, brightness, and luminance.
I like that Image, it looks like a old leg.. I'm surprised with the in-camera B&W capabilities....I think I'll try it.[/QUOTE]
****************************************************************************************************
I see that 'LEG' too........:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
best-H

Daniel

I like that Image, it looks like a old leg.. I'm surprised with the in-camera B&W capabilities....I think I'll try it.
now that you mentioned it, it does look like an old leg :)

the in-camera B&W is very appealing to my eyes. i've made some test prints and they look very good.

here are some more in-camera b&w jpeg example pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegrumpymonk/sets/72157605440513711/detail/

Sorry, this one isn't abstract, but here it is anyway.

Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 (f2.0? f4.0?, 1/125, 2500)
In-camera setting: +1/3 EV, Normal Sharpening, and High Contrast. Post processing: None

Last edited:
D

Digital Dude

Here are a couple of more that I hope you like
I really like this photo of the child and older family members, because of the way it draws attention to the cycle of life.
Regards,

J

jsnidal

I know there's banding, but I haven't sent my camera back yet!

Bébèrt

Since I just joined this forum I thought it would be fit to post this abstract selfportait.
- Leica M8 - Nokton 40/1.4 -

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
That image makes a nice beginning. Welcome to the forum. This is a great group and I am sure you will enjoy it.

helenhill

Bébèrt; said:
Since I just joined this forum I thought it would be fit to post this abstract selfportait.
- Leica M8 - Nokton 40/1.4 -
JUST LOVE IT......Divine !!
Cheers -H