The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

An odd request from anyone in the USA

thrice

Hi all,

I'm in Australia, and I want to buy something from Classic Connection the only downside is that they won't ship outside the USA. I've e-mailed to ask if they'll make an exception but I don't know if they will (I will update if they say ok).

The cost of postage to you should be $25 and I would happily cover postage from you to me plus a little extra for your trouble.

If anyone is able to help a brother out, I can send you funds as paypal "gift" so no one gets hit by fees.

Please send me a PM or reply in the thread :)

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Daniel, I find Cameraquest the best source for CV products (I assume you want those from your link)

thrice

Hi Jaap, thanks for the suggestion. The price on the CQ website doesn't include the adapter or (in the case of classic connection) a secondary finder with 18mm equiv (useful as a backup for my ZM finder). And the used price is a good $79 USD cheaper.
Oh and most importantly, Stephen has no silver ones left :p

Thanks though, I'll talk to my mate Tony Rose to see if he'll forward it if I buy some nik naks off him.

thrice

OK! They will let me pay by wire transfer, but that's no problem. If a mod could close/delete this thread that would be great :)