The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bokeh shots

Terry

Last night we had family dinner at my cousin's new house. I was snapping away and my mother was not liking her shots at all....so what does a good daughter do....I got rid of any wrinkles and age spots and bokeh'd her. Perhaps she will get a chuckle from it. :ROTFL:

I do love my 50 lux....
View attachment 5330

Maggie O

One of the very first photos I took with my M8, of my dad:

That's the CV Ultron 35/1.7 again. Fantastic lens.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Nice shot Mike! Mmmmmm, a 50mm. I feel my appetite picking up. I think I really maybe wanna need a 50mm for my M8!

MikeScecina

Workshop Member
Thank you Tim. I'm finding I use my rigid cron most of the time now. It's a whole lot of fun whereas my 1.4 ASPH is kind of a pain to use with its focusing issues. And as shown in this thread the early crons are quite sharp but also smooth.

woodyspedden

tough to find but I like the bokeh of the 50 lux pre-asph better than all of them. I sold my latest edition 50 lux asph about six months ago once i started using the pre-asph.

Just love the way this lens draws. YMMV

Woody

M

Mango

Sorry, wrong cammy. D2H + 85mm f1.4 AIS. Cream, pure Devonshire cream.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I struggled to make sense out of these roses and don't feel I've done a very good job. Still, there is some bokeh in the shot and so..... bump!