The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Had a day to shoot in the desert today. Lots of shots to go through, but am liking these so far first with the 180mm and the second with the 70mm lens ...

Paratom

Hi Kurt,
I like the first one-very nice light too.

You guys dont really help someone who still trys to resist the S2....

These are two extremes Kurt and CEH.

Kurt, I really like how the red rock outcropping on the right side are distinctly separate from the background.

CEH, is the snow illuminated by the moon only or is there something else helping to illuminate it?

David K

Workshop Member
Went to the annual Ferrari show at the Breakers in Palm Beach yesterday with my fellow S2 shooters Roger and Mark. Lots of fun and plenty of beautiful cars to shoot. Here's a few that I liked...

Just goes to show that I don't only shoot models :)

Ceh and Kurt... love the mountain/desert shots. A visual treat for someone who doesn't get to see those vistas and colors here in Florida.

David, it was a lot of fun going to the Ferrari show with you, Roger, and Andre. I enjoyed your photos. I am still going through mine and hope to post something soon.