The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

ceh

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate it.
There was a strong wind. The last photo was made at 1 / 750 sec. time- the pouring clouds effect being well visible..

Leica S2 operated without a single problem. My nose got frostbitten and I lost sensitivity of three fingers on right hand.
I was nervous of the head Cube using - in frost -25° C all the controls were very stiff.

David K

Workshop Member
OK... back to the models. Second shot is mine but post was done by my friend Andre Rowe. Model was in a hurry for her selects and he is way faster (and better) than I...

jonoslack

All Splendid CEH - but especially the last one with the pouring clouds!
How did you get up there? climb? Helicopter? Where is it?

ceh

Jono,
thank you.
..9 hour trek in Mala (Minor) Fatra mountains, Slovakia.

jonoslack

Jono,
thank you.
..9 hour trek in Mala (Minor) Fatra mountains, Slovakia.
It looks wonderful!
It also looks tiring - especially with the S2 kit (did you take your M9 as well?)
all the best

rmueller

Hi CEH,

Your latest images posted here make the difference, very well done, I
do like them a lot.

So now if only you would have converted them to black&white :thumbup:

Best Regards,
Ralf

ceh

David,
very appreciate your opinion..:)
Last picture from the last series..;)

David K

Workshop Member
Ceh... I'm starting to get the feeling that your S2 came with a helicopter :) Beautiful images that you are posting, a pleasure to view.

D&A

Wow CEH, All those mountain and high altitude shots are amazing and lovely!

One question, look at this image of yours (that you posted)...I see two little black dots next to each other near the upper center of the image. Don't tell me those are two hikers? If so, that would be a great image for Leica to use in their S2 advertisments regarding the resolving power of their MF lenses and capabiliuty of their S2 camera to withstand the elements! Must be worth at least a free S2 lens or two! :)

Thanks for posting!

Dave (D&A)

Paratom

Wow CEH, All those mountain and high altitude shots are amazing and lovely!

One question, look at this image of yours (that you posted)...I see two little black dots next to each other near the upper center of the image. Don't tell me those are two hikers? If so, that would be a great image for Leica to use in their S2 advertisments regarding the resolving power of their MF lenses and capabiliuty of their S2 camera to withstand the elements! Must be worth at least a free S2 lens or two! :)

Thanks for posting!

Dave (D&A)
Dave, I saw them too and I am pretty sure these are two hikers.
Are we right CEH?

Gary P

Hi CEH,

I love your images! I especially like this one with the warm and cozy looking cabin lit up in the lower left corner and the distant city lights. Very nice. Did you climb before sunrise to get high up for day break? These are a beautiful series.

Great Images! Gary P

Thank you David. You and Roger will have a blast there. I am already trying to figure out when I can go back. There is a good variety of things to photograph from landscapes to wildlife.