Site Sponsors
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2466

Thread: S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Post Thanks / Like

Re: S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

Just realised, I have the BP-CS!
    Thats the one I use on the M240. The lip on the plate will fit on the front of the camera. I just wish there was a way to get a bigger screw in there. As the lip on the plate would fit perfectly on the back side of the camera if it allowed for a bigger screw

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

You could use B22, which has the large screw and is just a square plate. I just took that off my hasselblad and tried that and it works fine too, but then you have the orientation in the different direction (the clamp would face to either the left or right, instead of in front...
    This could also work I guess: http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/Shop...3-8-screw.html

I wish you could still look at all their plates...now they try to do it by camera which makes it hard to find the right one if you are trying to use a non-standard configuration.
    My photos are here: http://www.stuartrichardson.com and more recent work here: http://stuartrichardson.tumblr.com/ Please have a look at my book!
    My lab is here: http://www.customphotolab.is and on facebook

Post Thanks / Like

It's silly that they won't make a simple square or rectangle S plate
    The B22 might do the trick for something smaller then the BP-CS.

Was thinking of going up to RRS tomorrow, but might not be worth the 3+ hour drive just to play around with plates and tripods.

Post Thanks / Like

Morning

I use a standard flat plate on my S, I really don't get on well with an L plate, I use a Acratech ball head which handles really nicely when flipped over vertically, bit like a gimbal head and allows me to rotate vertically and horizontally very easily, also lots of clearance for shooting down too, never had a problem with the plate coming loose. I have it on a Gitzo which is extremely sturdy even after 5 years of heavy use, highly recommended if you want to look at something other than RRS. The plate I use is by Sirui, low profile, but covers quite a lot of area and fits perfectly on the S.

As for flair, I also don't often shoot directly in to the sun with strong backlit subjects but I always use the hoods, never take them off, there's a lot of glass on the 70mm and I feel that the hood does an excellent job in the type of photography I do.

Good luck with it, the system is amazing once you get comfortable with it.

Mat

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by aDam007 View Post
    It's silly that they won't make a simple square or rectangle S plate
    The B22 might do the trick for something smaller then the BP-CS.

Was thinking of going up to RRS tomorrow, but might not be worth the 3+ hour drive just to play around with plates and tripods.
    Here is the camera plate I use on all of my cameras including the S. In particular, the dual lug version is my choice so I can use a Camadapter hand strap for shooting stability/handling AND the Leica S shoulder strap for mobility (S camera hangs from the shoulder strap vertically like a M5 did) ... and still mount it on a tripod or monopod, and access the battery:

Camdapter

Scroll down to the Leica S plate recommendations here:

Camdapter - Compatibility Chart

Use it with any ARCA QR equipped head. I use the RSS HD Monopod head ... the version with the knob release rather than the lever:

MH-01 Pro monopod head

Allows fast use of this Kirk grip when using lighting transmitters along with a SF58 in the hot shoe for TTL fill:

http://www.shutterbug.com/content/ki...on-grip-system

Also use the plate with an ARCA tripod head on a Gitzo ... and this RSS camera rotation system in studio on a Studio Camera Stand:

Camera Rotation Device

Hope this helps offer an alternative,

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the Camdapter link, that might work well for an idea I have!

As for the MH-01 Pro head with standard screw-knob clamp. You had mentioned that, and now I really want one. The problem is, I like things to all be the same. Which means I'd have to sell my gitzo monopod then buy the RRS monopod w/MH-01

Just ordered the TVC-33 + BH-55 and TVC-23 + BH-40. Will check both of them out in the comfort of my house (don't have time this week to drive to RRS) and decide which one goes back. If I keep the TVC-33 then I'll add the TQC-14 + BH-30/40 (haven't decided). And if I keep the TVC23 + BH-40 then I'll bite the bullet and buy their monopod setup.

Can't believe the amount of stress I'm having trying to decide on a good tripod setup.
    Issue is, I have a gitzo traveler and it's not really ideal. Plus I have a Gitzo 2531EX and the off centre column can get a bit annoying if you don't need the swivel function all the time. So I'm trying to find the ideal kit, to not have to go through this process again.

My initial impression is I wish the BH-40 had the BH-55 locking-knob (smaller version of it anyway). My other impression was that I don't seem to like mixing 2 series legs with 3 series heads.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Snowy Weekend in the Black Forest. Good time to test the weather resistance of the S.
    L1008577 by paratom511, on Flickr

I still dont manage how to make images to appear sharp in this forum. The link looks fine but in the thread it looks softer ;(
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Paratom View Post
    I still dont manage how to make images to appear sharp in this forum. The link looks fine but in the thread it looks softer ;(
    Looks like it was over exposed with the whites blown and a recovery was attempted in the post.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Looks like it was over exposed with the whites blown and a recovery was attempted in the post.
    You are correct, I slightly increased exposure in post and then tried to recover highlights. However sharpness still looks much better on flickr.

Here is the image without increasing exposure. If I can trust the histogramm in LR there should be nothing blown out, just low contrast/no structure in the areas of "fresh" snow.
    L1008577 by paratom511, on Flickr
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Paratom - The first image was fine for me. I could see the lights and darks and textures in the snow just fine. Not blown out on my screen.

It is a bit soft, but that's what happens to me to when posting for the web. I have a strange suspicion that it's my Mac Book Pro Retina Display. Everything on here feels off.. When I switch to my desktop with the regular 27" HD thunderbolt display, it all looks great.

Unfortunately I'm not in Singapore right now, so I don't have access to my desktop. Can't wait to play with the S-files on a bigger monitor!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's one from the other day ([email protected]):
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

What flashes work with the S-006?
    I know the SF-58 does. But do any of the other Metz flashes work? I only ask because a lot of companies post that they work (metz, nissan) but when I tried them on my M240, I could only do manual mode. So I don't wanna buy a flash for the S-006 and have it only work in manual mode (even though I mainly shoot my Canons in manual mode, I still like the option of using TTL).
    Faster sync speeds than 1/125 s are possible with the Leica SF58 flash unit and HSS-capable SCA3002 flash units.

I have the Metz mz54i with the SCA3002 and it works just like the SF58.

Post Thanks / Like

peterv - thanks for the info, I'll check it out. Was hoping that the Metz 64 AF-1 would work.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing it will, the make a Leica adapter:

Product information: Metz

Looks to be an interesting, powerful flash.

Edit:

Oops, I think this flash only works for µ4:3 (Leica, Panasonic, Olympus) flash protocol.

For the S, you'd need a flash that works with the SCA 3502 M5.

http://www.metz.de/en/flash-units/pr...5D=2#anwsearch
    Last edited by peterv; 4th February 2015 at 15:10. Reason: Add info

Post Thanks / Like

Oh well.. Guess I'll have to go with the SF-58 Nothing listed under S2 interests me.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

I have both the Metz 54 with SCA adapter and the SF58.
    I thnk to remember the Leica had some slight advantage but I dot remember which one. Either it was a little faster between pre-flash and flash or it had something to with the second small front flash. Maybe someone else remembers?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who has the TQC-14 can you explain how the centre column is removed, and how it differs from the TVC-23/33 because I know how to do it on the 23/33, but since I don't have the 14 yet to test, I am unsure of how it works (though from images I know it doesn't work the same way as the other two tripods).

Also, wrote a first impression out for the sake of clarity (trying to decide on one tripod, thought might just get them all). Read it if you're interested, but if you're already an RRS owner then probably not worth the read:

RRS TVC-23/33 + BH-40/55 + accessories. First Impressions etc.. - FM Forums

Paratom - I think that I'll have to go with the SF-58.. But Metz no longer makes the Metz version, so I'm wondering if it's being replaced eventually by Leica as well?!

Post Thanks / Like

S-006 + 70 @ 2.5:

Post Thanks / Like

Few more from the same afternoon as above.
    S-006 + 70 @ 2.5:

Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think I posted this:

Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A portrait session a fortnight ago in the Cloisters at Gloucester Cathedral, UK (part of the Harry Potter Hogwarts set). One of my friends, who is a musician at the Cathedral.

S(006) & 70/2.5S, Single Elinchrom Quadra Ranger Hybrid strobe

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting PP, Charlie. Looks very filmic, IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterv View Post
    Interesting PP, Charlie. Looks very filmic, IMHO.
    Hi Peter,

The PP wasn't interesting at all. I have just checked in the LR history for the two images.

Crop rectangle and upright perspective adjustment (plus export to jpeg on hard drive) - that's it.
    No colour adjustment, tone adjustment, exposure, temp, tint or contrast tweaks. Zilch.

It's just a plain vanilla S(006) image. Or maybe not really plain, as the S(006) files are searingly good out of the box.

Charlie

Subscriber and Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Forgive me Charlie but it appears a bit cold to me ... a bit blue.

This is my take on it :

A Bit of Warmth

Regards and apologies if I have offended you...I bristle when other correct my 'art'.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by docmoore View Post
    Forgive me Charlie but it appears a bit cold to me ... a bit blue.

This is my take on it :

A Bit of Warmth

Regards and apologies if I have offended you...I bristle when other correct my 'art'.

Bob
    That was my first thought when I looked at the image ,the wb seemed too cold.

I think the warmer wb improve the image,it is a very nice portrait and she is radiant.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    it is a very nice portrait and she is radiant.

Rob
    I so agree!

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RVB View Post
    That was my first thought when I looked at the image ,the wb seemed too cold.

I think the warmer wb improve the image,it is a very nice portrait and she is radiant.

Rob
    Thank you, it does look better with a warmer WB. It was bl**dy cold in the Cloisters though, and we were both blue by the end

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by topoxforddoc View Post
    Thank you, it does look better with a warmer WB. It was bl**dy cold in the Cloisters though, and we were both blue by the end
    Understand....

My time at Oxford was one of the coldest experiences in my life.

It is a wonderful portrait ... one that she will cherish.

Regards,

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, It is a wonderful portrait and it has a bit of blue/magenta tint. And I guess that's what I liked about it because that's what made it look filmic :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    Here is the camera plate I use on all of my cameras including the S. In particular, the dual lug version is my choice so I can use a Camadapter hand strap for shooting stability/handling AND the Leica S shoulder strap for mobility (S camera hangs from the shoulder strap vertically like a M5 did) ... and still mount it on a tripod or monopod, and access the battery:

Camdapter

Scroll down to the Leica S plate recommendations here:

Camdapter - Compatibility Chart

Use it with any ARCA QR equipped head. I use the RSS HD Monopod head ... the version with the knob release rather than the lever:

MH-01 Pro monopod head

Allows fast use of this Kirk grip when using lighting transmitters along with a SF58 in the hot shoe for TTL fill:

http://www.shutterbug.com/content/ki...on-grip-system

Also use the plate with an ARCA tripod head on a Gitzo ... and this RSS camera rotation system in studio on a Studio Camera Stand:

Camera Rotation Device

Hope this helps offer an alternative,

- Marc
    I'm just trying to visualize this so please bear with me.

You would have your Leica S on the Kirk bracket with the SF58 in the hotshoe of the camera and maybe a ProFoto Air Remote attached to the grip and with a cable, plugged into the LEMO PC sync of the camera.

Am I close to being on target?

Rick

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by rickgrainger View Post
    I'm just trying to visualize this so please bear with me.

You would have your Leica S on the Kirk bracket with the SF58 in the hotshoe of the camera and maybe a ProFoto Air Remote attached to the grip and with a cable, plugged into the LEMO PC sync of the camera.

Am I close to being on target?

Rick
    Yep.

Not sure what a LEMO PC is, but if you mean the standard type of PC port on the side of the S camera, then yes.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    Yep.

Not sure what a LEMO PC is, but if you mean the standard type of PC port on the side of the S camera, then yes.

- Marc
    Good deal. And the ProFoto Air and the SF58 can sync with CS lenses up to 1/1000 of a second, correct?

Sorry about the LEMO reference. I see that it is for a remote release and USB connection, but the camera has a standard PC connection as well.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by rickgrainger View Post
    Good deal. And the ProFoto Air and the SF58 can sync with CS lenses up to 1/1000 of a second, correct?

Sorry about the LEMO reference. I see that it is for a remote release and USB connection, but the camera has a standard PC connection as well.
    Yep.

Remember, to sync at 1/1000 you have to set the Profoto AIR Transceiver in the hot shoe to the Speed Mode, or the top sync speed will be 1/500 for the strobe.

FYI, this also works with any Hensel strobe with AIR receiver ... like the Hensel Porty 1200L battery pack.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

One from the Pit last night. Jim Reid, the lead singer of "The Jesus and Mary Chain" on their 30th anniversary Psychocandy tour. Taken at the O2 Academy in Bristol, UK. This one is very blue (given the nice comments about my previous post )

S(006) 120 CS

Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok wait... So I have the TTL-C for Canon/Profoto. It works fine with my Canon camera. And it works fine with other cameras. But it won't work with the S or M system.

Why is that? Shouldn't it just use the basic hotshoe middle prong? I think I've asked this before, but I'm really just curious as to why the S/M are the only cameras I can't get to work with the TTL-C profoto remote.

Just to note: I'm not expecting TTL to work, just basic wireless flash sync.

Post Thanks / Like

Get a Wein Safe Sync Hotshoe Adapter

Wein Safe-Sync Hot Shoe to Hot Shoe (SSHSHS) 990-560 B&H Photo

I had to cable from the PC socket on the Wein to the D1 Air Adapter but it
    then worked fine....

The Canon TTL adapter does not have a mini PC plug so if the Wein does not work as a hotshoe interface you may need the Profoto Air Remote to cable Wein to remote with a pc cord.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

That's crazy. It should just work on the basic one pin hot shoe.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Is the AIR TTL Remote set to TTL or Manual?

I know the Leica S won't trigger anything set to TTL (even their own Leica SF58 Speed-light) because it only operates when set to HSS TTL.

Just a thought.

- Marc

BTW, the regular AIR Remote does work with the S2 and S(006). If you can't figure out how to use the Canon TTL Remote on the Leicas, you can always just get a regular AIR Remote and use it as back-up for the Canon or other cameras when needed.

Post Thanks / Like

I might buy a regular Air remote. It's just a shame since I have the C-TTL one here. Honestly, I've tried everything. HSS-TTL mode, TTL mode, Manual mode. Nothing works.

Is there something in camera I'm missing?

Post Thanks / Like

The only things I could think of are:
    -sync speed, the camera will not give a flash at shutter speeds shorter than 1/125 (according to Leica this was the most common mistake with the rental houses)
    -sometimes one needs to tighten the pin connector a bit more than expected.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I might buy a regular Air remote. It's just a shame since I have the C-TTL one here. Honestly, I've tried everything. HSS-TTL mode, TTL mode, Manual mode. Nothing works.

Random thoughts: not to insult, but I've done some of these myself

> You are sure the AIR Remote is pushed fully into the Hot-Shoe and locked down tight?

> S Camera's On switch set to FPS? (or are you using CS lenses?)

> AIR Remote needs to be set to Transmit not Receive?

> Top Sync Speed? The S is 1/125 unless you use CS lenses with leaf shutters.

> Is the camera shooting but the strobe not being triggered?

> Can you fire other devices in the hot-shoe of the S?

> Try hard wiring the AIR Remote to the S sync port to make sure the circuits work.

> I assume you can manually adjust and fire the B1s with the TTL-C AIR Remote off the camera.

Beyond back-up, here is a case for getting an AIR Remote anyway ... you can keep in in your pocket to manually adjust the lights without being at the camera.

- Marc

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marc,

Not insulting at all. Everybody can miss something at one point or another.
    I did try all those things however, and just to be safe, I tried them all again. No dice.

I don't think it's the camera, since I had the same problem with the first S-system that Leica recently replaced. I don't have any flashes yet to test the S-system hot shoe, but the chances of two cameras not having functioning hot shoes is unlikely.

The remote works with my Canon and even other cameras. Not with my M and not with my S though. Which is weird, as the M can trigger anything else I've thrown at it.

Since the Air removed has been tested to work (and can control the power of the lights), I think I'll purchase that. And maybe at the same time I'll buy good ol fashioned pocket wizards. And just return what doesn't work/suit me.

Thanks again guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding simple Arca Swiss compatible plates for the S, I use Chinese made Kangrinpoche plates.

http://www.3s-kangrinpoche.com/en/Files/Product83.htm

I bought these a few years back for Nikon D3 when they had a great quality both to machining and finish (comparabel to my RRS gear back then) and found unfortunately that the finish quality when buying the S plate half a year ago was not as nice as they used to but still very usable with great fit to the S2 body. I bought them local but you probably find them easy on eBay.
    They also sell tool-less screws for these plates, so you can use either an allen wrench or tighten the screw with a hinged grip integrated into the screw head.
    I find this great as I often forget to bring the allen wrench when packing in a hurry.

To me the S anyway is the best non-tripod-based MF camera ;-)

I spent some time with the S2, doing street portraits during a CNY trip - didn't use the S2 for a long time before and was reminded what a nice piece if kit it is:

Dirk | teknopunk.com | 500px | flickr | facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Menos - Nice images.

Kangrinpoche is a name I'm familiar with. Spending the last few years in Singapore, I've purchased plates from them when in a pinch. If my memory serves me correctly, I bought one for a backup 5DII, a 1Ds3, a D700 (backup), and some generic ones of varying sizes.

Didn't mind the brand, but I have a question. Since Kangrinpoche seems to work well with Markins ballheads, I'm hesitant to try them with RRS ballheads. I find that my RRS plates don't work well in the Markins ballheads and the Markins plates aren't fantastic in the RRS ballheads.

Wondering where Kangrinpoche fits into all of this?

Post Thanks / Like

Menos - Nice images.

Kangrinpoche is a name I'm familiar with. Spending the last few years in Singapore, I've purchased plates from them when in a pinch. If my memory serves me correctly, I bought one for a backup 5DII, a 1Ds3, a D700 (backup), and some generic ones of varying sizes.

Didn't mind the brand, but I have a question. Since Kangrinpoche seems to work well with Markins ballheads, I'm hesitant to try them with RRS ballheads. I find that my RRS plates don't work well in the Markins ballheads and the Markins plates aren't fantastic in the RRS ballheads.

Wondering where Kangrinpoche fits into all of this?
    Hey Adam, I cannot comment in general if one or the other type fits, but it is funny you mention Markins ;-)

I have a Markins, specifically made for the Gitzo Traveller (the smallest head they do with a special, small diameter bottom plate to fit flush with the tiny Gitzo).
    I do also have the medium sized version Markins head on my more substantial tripod I use occasionally for 4x5 and for long lenses. I really like the Markins heads.

I do use a Markins plate on my D800E (it's the smallest plate you can get specifically designed for the D800E), use Kangrinpoche plates on the D3 and S2 and a mix of plates from RRS, and other brands (all Arca Swiss style).

I use several RRS quick release clamps (one on my heavy RRS mono head, and diverse on rails, all with twist lock, NOT quick release lever lock).

So far I had absolutely zero issues with any of the combinations - RRS plates or super telephoto rails on the Markins heads or any of the diverse plates from Markins, Kangrinpoche, RRS, Velbon, etc … in the RRS clamps.

So this Kangrinpoche S2 plate (with the needed locking pin to fit and lock perfectly into the S2 body) works without any issues both on latest RRS QR clamps and the Markins heads.
    Btw - the Kangrinpoche plate for the Leica S2 I have also has a slot on the right hand side to fix a strap (like needed to fit a hand strap).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by menos View Post
    Hey Adam, I cannot comment in general if one or the other type fits, but it is funny you mention Markins ;-)

I have a Markins, specifically made for the Gitzo Traveller (the smallest head they do with a special, small diameter bottom plate to fit flush with the tiny Gitzo).
    I do also have the medium sized version Markins head on my more substantial tripod I use occasionally for 4x5 and for long lenses. I really like the Markins heads.

I do use a Markins plate on my D800E (it's the smallest plate you can get specifically designed for the D800E), use Kangrinpoche plates on the D3 and S2 and a mix of plates from RRS, and other brands (all Arca Swiss style).

I use several RRS quick release clamps (one on my heavy RRS mono head, and diverse on rails, all with twist lock, NOT quick release lever lock).

So far I had absolutely zero issues with any of the combinations - RRS plates or super telephoto rails on the Markins heads or any of the diverse plates from Markins, Kangrinpoche, RRS, Velbon, etc … in the RRS clamps.

So this Kangrinpoche S2 plate (with the needed locking pin to fit and lock perfectly into the S2 body) works without any issues both on latest RRS QR clamps and the Markins heads.
    Btw - the Kangrinpoche plate for the Leica S2 I have also has a slot on the right hand side to fix a strap (like needed to fit a hand strap).

Interesting.. I have the Markins head you're talking about. The Q3T (and a Q3 non-T version). I'm going to sell my Gitzo tripods (traveller and 3-series explorer) and Markins ballheads now that I have the RRS gear (TVC-23+bh-55+bh-40+TQC-14+bh-30 then some misc centre columns and etc). All my stuff is QR though. My old knob didn't have compatibility issues. But my Markins QR stuff does with RRS.

I don't know why, maybe kangrinpoche updated their dovetail angles since I was using them?

Post Thanks / Like

menos - BTW, what lens(es) did you use to shoot those portraits?

Just picked up a 120mm Summarit-S. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Trying to find a good/reasonably priced 35mm Summarit-S still though.

Post Thanks / Like

It might be the quick release LEVER part that throws you off I guess.
    I have been avoiding any of the lever actioned quick release systems and prefer knob style fasteners - never had an issue.
    Congrats on the RRS gear - in my opinion it is as good as it gets - on top of that much nicer made than the Gitzo stuff (ducking for cover with all the Gitzo people around).
    My next tripod should mine ever break will be a RSS.

Let's throw in a S2 picture for a change:

PS:

menos - BTW, what lens(es) did you use to shoot those portraits?

Just picked up a 120mm Summarit-S. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Trying to find a good/reasonably priced 35mm Summarit-S still though.

On this trip I just brought the S2 + 70 Summarit as an extra camera (I shoot mostly 35mm and have one MF camera along for specialty - panorama, portraits, 6x6, …)
    The S2 somehow turned out to be the main camera while the Leica Ms stayed in the bag - totally unexpected.

The 120 Summarit is a monumental lens - I don't have one, as I use a 120/4 APO-Macro Planar instead.
    I just found how wonderful the ~100mm range in 35mm is for portraits (loving the old 105/1.8 Ai-S Nikkor a lot) and have my eyes on a 100/2 Summicron should I add another S lens.

Post Thanks / Like

I had my eye on the 100/2 Summicron.. But I'm loving the 70summarit a lot. And for the work I intend to do, a one lens kit seems a lot more feasible with the S-system then it does with other systems I own/have owned. Though who knows with me.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Been awhile since I posted some S shots.

Here are a few ... including a couple with my recently acquired S-100/2.

Explanations for each are under the image.

Leica S Work - fotografz

Thanks for looking.

- Marc
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post