The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

jonoslack

S2 need not worry - the storm 100 km / h, handheld image..
Hi There
This is lovely . . . and more terrifyingly, it's just what I'd be wanting it for.

Which lenses do you have?

Have you tried Robert White (I guess so).

all the best

ceh

Jono Slack,
I have 2,5/70...
..My dealer in Vienna (Austria) Leica shop has informed me that the lenses would be available in april,may 2011....(35,120,180).I do not understand, I do not know..:(

ceh

I went to the mountain (Volovec, West Tatras - Slovakia) my daughter -then we would not continue...

Way to go David Kipper. I know from mutual friends that you have been looking at the S2 for a while.

Kurt, thank you for starting this thread. I expect to learn a thing or two from the experiences shared here.

Do you have a good feel for the picture...:)
Yes, I like the drama of it. The only nit I have is that I would like to see your daughter's face better. I would use the local enhancement brush in LR to lighten the shadow on her face without altering the rest of the image.

Not exactly typical MF type of photo, but I was lucky in that I could get very close. This photo is full frame with the S2 and 70mm.

Ladies of Pit Road.

fotografz

Decent DR in extraordinarily harsh sun ... sun that some people should stay out of perhaps? :) ...:eek::ROTFL:

S2 180mm

-Marc