The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

ashwinrao1

Kurt and Baudolino, truly inspiring BW captures through and through...Kurt, the S2 suits you incredibly well. Great work, my friend...

GMB

Kurt and Martin,

Thank you both for your respective series. Great images. They must make fantastic prints.

I should more people than canyons and trees.

Georg

Petster

:D Kurt, thanks. After shooting for quite some time only with the MM, I must admit when I saw these stunning shoots, I instantly thought I need to grab my S again. Thanks.

M

mjr

Superb images Kurt, really quite beautiful. I love the quality and look of the S2 images, this is a great thread to look through.

Mat

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Hi Georg, I frequently switch between using Lightroom and SilverEFX depending on the image. I really try to treat each image differently between how I want them to look. It's not that I put a lot of time into the images, it's just that I try to push each image around a little bit to see what might look best to my eyes. The great thing with the S2 is that there is so much room to maneuver with the files.

D&A

Kurt, Truly "S"pectacular images! Each one in a different way brings out an emotional response in viewing the individual(s) photographed and in 3 of the 4 images, the eye contact significantly enhances the connection. Lovely!

Dave (D&A)