The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

ddanois

My Pleasure! Glad to see that your S system arrived. All the best.

Derek

Red Rock Amphitheater, Morrison, CO
Leica S2/Leica 35mm

Hi...I am new here. Just got the S2 and 2 lenses (70/35mm) few days ago. I am glad I bought them. It's a remarkable system and the lenses are the best!
Thanks to Douglas, Joe, Derek, Cenek and Rob for your kind advices.
Special thanks to Derek and Rob for sending me files to look at and Joe who sold me this fantastic lens (shipping the lens even before receiving the payment :))
Best
Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Pramote, you are going to need a bigger bag. And maybe a bigger car. I hope you are not trying to complete with Graham. ;)
No! Bigger bag is not necessary, I can put them in another bag :) I also use the Think Thank belt like you do.
Graham...Actually, I warned him few weeks ago to keep an eye on me :)

Best,
Pramote

baudolino

Kornati islands, Croatia. This week. S2 with HC210/4 lens, handheld from a fast going speedboat.

and two with the Summarit 70, on the Mana Island

Last edited:

mikem

Hello Everyone,

Just got an S2, 70, & 35. I also use my Hassy lenses via adapter.

Dragonfly taken with the S2 & Hassy 120mm. Train engine taken with Leica 35mm.

Thanks

Mike

gwg

Beautiful images!

I had the chance to try one. Wonderful picture quality but just too big for me to carry around on a daily basis as I do the M9 - but then that's not the point of this camera - and a little tricky to focus on moving subjects.