The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

M

mjr

Morning

After a crazy busy couple of months here I'm ready for a couple of weeks off! It's feeling pretty wintry here, hovering around -20 for the last few days, perfect!

joakim

Morning

After a crazy busy couple of months here I'm ready for a couple of weeks off! It's feeling pretty wintry here, hovering around -20 for the last few days, perfect!
Here in Stockholm we have +10 today so no winter feeling here. I envy you even if -20 is a little to cold, -5 and some snow would be nice though.

M

mjr

That's like summer Joakim! We have lots of snow now and temperatures are up today, only around -5 now so looking forward to it getting a little colder again. Hopefully you will get some snow, not much chance of a white christmas though I guess.

Here's another from the last week.

Cheers

Mat

ceh

I am back with S2..
:)

and crop..

S2,Summarit 120/2.5 APO,f/6.8,1/125sec.,ISO320,handheld.
4 vertical images stitched with PTGUi Pro,processed SE Pro2 and PS CS 5.1

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I am back with S2..
:)

and crop..

S2,Summarit 120/2.5 APO,f/6.8,1/125sec.,ISO320,handheld.
4 vertical images stitched with PTGUi Pro,processed SE Pro2 and PS CS 5.1
Good to see you back with the camera ... at these prices hard to pass one up once you
have experienced it.

Bob

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Beautiful start to the shortest day here in the North, soon be back to 24hr daylight!

Stayed nice this afternoon too, quick shot from down on the river.

M

mjr

Thanks Skimmel

It was just the 70mm on the 007, tricky because the fire was the only light, shot at ISO800, great camera!

Hope everyone had a good christmas day.

Mat

skimmel

Thanks Skimmel

It was just the 70mm on the 007, tricky because the fire was the only light, shot at ISO800, great camera!

Hope everyone had a good christmas day.

Mat
Thanks Mat. Same to you. Happy holidays.

Last edited: