The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

fotografz

Here is a link to a series of shots for a model that wanted something a bit different. So I created a couple of editorial type pieces featuring her illustrating the subject of the articles, a poster for "The Magicians", and an ad for a young woman's apparel company I made up. I linked to them so the copy would be clear enough to read. I think some here will enjoy the fictional article "Dunn's Camera".

This truly was "Fun With The Leica S":eek:

https://fotografz.smugmug.com/Editorial/

Click on each to view full screen.

Thanks,

- Marc

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I've borrowed S systems before, but yesterday an 006 fell into my life. Today, a 70/2.5 and so... selfie!

(moderate crop - I had to be staring dead center into the lens in the mirror to be sure it would focus properly, so my face is centered in the full frame)

Now I get to experience first hand that it's 98% the photographers in this thread and 2% the S. :shocked:

--Matt

Last edited:

MGrayson

Took the new S outside for a walk around the reservoir. Both S(006) with 70 Summarit:

--Matt

Last edited:

pesto

These are from an event held at the North Palm Beach Reigonal Airport held this weekend. It was a rather dark and drizzeley day with grey clouds everywhere. All were shot hand held with the 007 at ISO 800 and the 30-90 at f/11...great old airplanes but not such great conditions.

Attachments

docmoore

These are from an event held at the North Palm Beach Reigonal Airport held this weekend. It was a rather dark and drizzeley day with grey clouds everywhere. All were shot hand held with the 007 at ISO 800 and the 30-90 at f/11...great old airplanes but not such great conditions.
Waco?

Love the pics ... I came very close to buying a Stearman years ago ... would have killed my retirement ... oh well.

Bob

pesto

Carley
S 006 180mm @f/5.6 ISO 100
Thanks for the "likes". As I look at this imge here it appears to be wildly over sharpened. In truth, I did very little to it beyond cropping and converting it to monochrome. I am beginning to think that posting images here is a seperate art unto itself that I have clearly not yet mastered. :banghead:

pesto

Spyder
S 006 / 120 @ f/4.0 / ISO 100
I wish that I could have framed this one a bit differently but the light was changing rapidly and cats force one to work with what they have; they simply refuse to pose.

Attachments