The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

da_eltsch

This is with the S2 and the Summarit 70mm

HSC10593.jpg
Guided boat tours in Palaeokastritsa (Corfu Island - Greece)

HSC10587.jpg
Viewpoint Close to Palaeokastritsa (Corfu Island - Greece)

How beautiful this Island is!!! A pleasure to travel there. So kind People.

Helge

da_eltsch

And two from the Capitol Kerkyra
HSC10532.jpg
This first being one of the famous shots for postcards.

HSC10523.jpg
This one is made in the small lively streets.

Best regards,
Helge

pesto

Widget, a lovely older fellow with a kindly and nurturing personality.
Leica S 007 / 100mm /2.0 Summicron S at f/2.0 1/90 sec ISO 100

L1000486.jpg

pesto

What has happened to this great thread? It appears to be dying of the dwindles. Perhaps if I threaten to post more cat images to fill the void, everyone will perk up and do what is necessary to spare us all of such chagrin.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Not one to ignore a post .... did you notice that the X1D has 500 posts and just a couple of very poor pictures in its corner?

Texas morning .... hot did I say hot?

Leica S 006

OK OK OK

Just one more ....

Leica S 006

Thank you,

Bob

kuau

Workshop Member
These are from the Thanksgiving Point annual Tulip Festival shot back in May of this year. All taken with my S 006 and mostly my 120 CS..

Steven

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
What has happened to this great thread? It appears to be dying of the dwindles. Perhaps if I threaten to post more cat images to fill the void, everyone will perk up and do what is necessary to spare us all of such chagrin.
Guilty! I started posting in the Fun with MF thread. It would be nice if one could do both without double posting - like a smart collection. It was this thread that first drew me to the S. Wonderfully natural images! Then I handled one and was doomed. :cool:

Matt

fotografz

A few from this past Saturday's shoot.

A Pilates Studio ad campaign that I designed, wrote, and photographed. The vision was to develop a strong graphic presence and a smart, positive personality. The location was really small, so there was a lot of figuring out how to stage some shots. There was a large front window that made the silhouette type lighting more difficult … but the S camera @ 1/1000 with full power strobes helped kill any ambient contamination.

- Marc

Brooke-Ads-1.jpgBrooke-Ads-2.jpgBrooke-Ads-3.jpgBrooke-Ads-4.jpgBrooke-Ads-6.jpgBrooke-Ads-7.jpgBrooke-Ads-8.jpgBrooke-Ads-9.jpgBrooke-Ads-10.jpg

GMB

I was trying to set up a shot when these curios guys appeared. I could not resist, put on the 24 mm on the S006, held the camera low, and took a few random shots. This one I liked best. Enjoy.

Last edited: