The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

pesto

This is great, I love it...Thanks for sharing.

Douglas Benson

I was trying to set up a shot when these curios guy appeared. I could not resist, put on the 24 mm on the S006, held the camera low, and too a few random shots. This one I liked best. Enjoy.

aCIDfire

OK guys, let´s try to resurrect this thread. With my wife and 2years old son we spent 2 afternoons in poppy fields... All shots S2 + APO 180/3.4 wide open or close to it..

Second shooting session just before sunset..

Hope you enjoy :)
Mark

Last edited:

baudolino

Leica S007 / Summicron 100 / Profoto B1 / Mola Rayo / Grey background

Leica S007 / Summicron 100 / ordinary fluorescent tube / black background

pesto

Some quick images from my yard this morning.
Both with 006 and 120.
It's been so hot and humid lately that when I take my camera out of the air conditioned house the front element fogs up as can be seen in the oak flower example...I rather like it. This image is cropped to be a bit over 100%.
Thanks for looking.

Douglas.

Live oak flowers.jpgStrangler fig.jpg

JohnBrew

S(006) 100. This storm yesterday didn't make it to our parched little island, but we do have some precipitation this morning. One of the few images I was able to make before "card door open" showed on screen and froze the camera. I tried the usual fixes but nothing worked so a premature end of the shooting day. Got home and it worked normally. How frustrating.

JohnBrew

I thought some of you might find these two shots interesting. We have a tropical storm off shore at the moment and I was dodging squalls for these images. First is a normal exposure. The second is with a 10 stop ND and polarizer, 125 seconds. S(006), S100.

aDam007

Since I haven't posted images in a while..

Some shots of the wife with the S-006 + 120S @ f/2.5:
(man I love the colours from the S-006)

Paratom

I dont miss anything with the S007 but sometimes when looking at S006 images I think when I see a used one for a really low price I might add one to my "arsenal".
Good to see you are using the S (as long as it is in your posession)

aDam007

I dont miss anything with the S007 but sometimes when looking at S006 images I think when I see a used one for a really low price I might add one to my "arsenal".
Good to see you are using the S (as long as it is in your posession)
Yes, prices are getting low enough that I'm loosing interest in selling it. If you can get one at a good price, I would. Just for the days when you're able to do more static shooting in good light.

JohnBrew

S006, 35 2.5 @f16, 32 seconds. Most probably my last post here as I intend to sell this unit and a 100 f2. The 35 was generously provided by Leica Miami.

kuau

Workshop Member
Still going through my images from this fall. Came up with this 5 shot vertical pano with the S70 lens
and one other single shot with the 70 also

D&A

Still going through my images from this fall. Came up with this 5 shot vertical pano with the S70 lens
and one other single shot with the 70 also

This illustrates the issue we have here in our country of the "haves" and "have nots". Some have views like this to photograph nearly outside their front door and us "have nots" have Interstate I95 with its six lanes of highway traffic...LOL.

Beautiful shots!

Dave (D&A)