The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

seakayaker

Something abstract...

Lovely images Ashwin, love the second photo with the arch ways leading to the open court and a wall of archways on the other side, very pleasing to my eye. The fourth photo is quite enjoyable as well with the stairway, palm tree, tree branches and open sky framed in each of the arch windows of the structure.

. . . . . the journey continues, thanks for sharing!

shtarka1

Great street shots!

. . . . . love the neighborhood store, flashback to the 60's walking in to get a pack of Lucky Stripes . . . . . Dorothy is looking pretty darn good on those skates, and the artist looks like he has some pretty good stuff on the bench, the state house and Boston Light look pretty darn good, Massachusetts Art Institute graduate material, and the guy selling the spare change looks like he is doing well and hopes he keeps up the good work!

Thanks for sharing!
Dan, Much Obliged!!!:)

shtarka1

Steve, another capture that for me is very pleasing to the eye, I love the contrast of the colors, purple, blue and black clothing/shoes of the man contrasting the red/brown/gray hues that dominates the rest of the photo caught with the 21mm lens.
Always Appreciated Dan!

otumay

Thank you so much for the warm welcome after weeks of absence. It feels like a comeback to one's favorite pub.

Lloyd: Thank you so much. Still trying to cope with work overload.
Photojazz: Yes, the images are a little dark; a little Color EfexPro darkening. I have no idea how that tank got to the sea, nor its function, but found it amusing.
Jono: Thank you very much, the colour version is not as spectacular, methinks.
Joe: Thank you so much, played with the colors a bit.
Dan: Thank you so kindly sir! At last I now know what that tank is for.

I shall repeat; the pace and quality of posting in this thread is overwhelming! I wish I'd retired:eek:

Best,

Osman

Photojazz

Ahoy mates! That board shot really is great too, I commented on the other one already.

I can't argue with fashion ladies of NY shots. :)

Steve, thanx much.

Dan, your imagination is definitely running away from you! Just a lunchtime photo walk, and getting out to go to work at 7 AM. Lots of shut eye every night, got to have my rest. lol. Burning candle at both ends? I can't even get the d@m thing lit. lol.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Retow: Tough duty that! Lovely images of even more lovely subjects.

Ashwin: Excellent abstracts, and that shot of the forest has an amazing depth.

Dan: A lot of memories for me in that view as well. Very nice.

Photojazz

Thanks Steve!

I am replacing my factory Leica strap today, I hate those ends on it,they won't stay clamped down, then when loose they can scratch camera! Mine has come loose quite a few times in 2 or 3 weeks. New eye hooks coming from BH today, and I will use a neoprene strap I have on hand, like I use on my Nikons. Also adding a Giottos LCD protector.