Thanks Matt, digging the architectural black & whites too my friend.
Thankyou Charles and David. Those shots have a definite IR look about them David, and I like it
Nice shots everyone and thanks to Lloyd for starting this thread!
The ubiquitous cell phone.
90 Tele-Elmarit thin version
1. View from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building towards Brooklyn. 2. Family portrait (four on left); as usual, I'm looking the wrong way. 3. Another family portrait; four on right; I'm "W W Corrigan" again (oddly enough, his airfield's probably somewhere out there in that first photo). Cheers, Matt
1. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/4000 @ f/1.7; ISO 80
2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/4000 @ f/2.4; ISO 80
3. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/1500 @ f/4; ISO 80
Matt, Fantastic Compositions & PP! Fun Set!
CEH.....Your Style & Compositions Are Creatively Brilliant!
Thanks so much Steve
From a portrait shoot with the 90 Elmarit
unusual,.. I like it
My opening salvo... M8 with a borrowed 50 cron (ancient one!)
Solid Morning Start
Ordering for 1
Knitting a Hat
Shot this over the shoulder guessing on focus distance, so I was off a touch...
Welcome to our world, Jason. Good stuff here. Great catch on that last one. Looking forward to much more!
CEH, this one is AWESOME!! Love it.
Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Charles, Matt!
Not only do you all take wonderful pictures, all of you here have a great sense of humor too!
Thank you all for your kind words.
Today, the last picture...
Matt.... Thanks so much
Steve (sjg) Congratulations on the new toy.... Nice shots!
1. Washington, DC's bikeshare. 2. NYC Apple Store. Cheers, Matt
1. M9; 50mm f/1.4; 1/250s @ f/5.7; ISO 160
2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/750s @ f/6.7; ISO 80