The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

danlindberg

Haven't posted anything here for a while, having concentrated on my blog...

As usual lot's of fabulous shots here!!!! Fantastic thread :)

shtarka1

Here's a couple from today... and no, I don't spend my days in bars.. that often :D

Couple

Picking out tonight's dinner...

btw... went w/ the Mackrel!
Yep Matt, I travel with GetDpi ! ;)

Made a trip in NY in october, wich I found a such exotic place. A lot of vertical shot !
With the M9 :

From the Top of the Rock :

Advertising, this one was horizontal but it sounds better vertical !

Jason & Stef...Beautiful shooting & PP!

ceh

The last two days here were added really great pictures -Dan,mpk,thrice,Charles,steflaurent - bravo:thumbs:

mathomas

Stef you are absolutely insane getting that close to a bull elephant :shocked:
Great shot though :D

Lovely beach scenes Charles! How have the storms been?

Here are some shots from NZ I hadn't shared previously, sorry for cross-posting from Ashwin's 18mm recommendation thread. First two are shot with 35mm ZM C-Biogon, the last two with the 18mm ZM Distagon.

Last 3 are all from the same spot.
These are all gorgeous and just loaded with detail. I wanna M9! Please Santa, I've been sooooo good! :cry:

Vlad

No disrespect to the other contributing photographers in this thread, but your work constantly beats the s**t out of everything else posted in this thread by a healthy margin. One can only aspire to have your eye for composition, perspective, subjects, colors, mood. So painfully consistent, too. Just my humble opinion.

Bravo! :toocool:

wolverine

No disrespect to the other contributing photographers in this thread, but your work constantly beats the s**t out of everything else posted in this thread by a healthy margin. One can only aspire to have your eye for composition, perspective, subjects, colors, mood. So painfully consistent, too. Just my humble opinion.

I agree 100% with this comment. CEH has re-inspired me to move forward on some projects I have been thinking of. What an eye. Wonderful.

David K

Workshop Member
Haven't got the time to make individual compliments but you guys are posting beautiful shots. Really enjoying them.

DavidE

I agree 100% with this comment. CEH has re-inspired me to move forward on some projects I have been thinking of. What an eye. Wonderful.
I wholeheartedly agree. Ceh's work is a real inspiration for me, as well. They are perfectly balanced compositions, and often the colors are wonderfully subtle (as in the one that Vlad referenced).

DavidE

Too busy to take any new photos, so I went back and found these from my October trip to San Francisco.

Both with the mighty 24 lux.

CharlesK

Steve, Ceh ....Thank you :)
Dan, stunning shot and composition. Love the simplicity!
Ceh, love the composition of the shot of the coffee cup, glass and cig., beautiful play of light and shadow.
David, #1 very nice tonality. #2 is excellent! Great feel to the shot :)