The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

jonoslack

Daniel - fabulous coloured stuff as usual - excellent . . . and the stitches :eek:

ceh - love the in and out church shot - excellent.

Love the birds Dan . . . and Bill, your simplicity is lovely too. Now there's lots to catch up with!

I'm creeping back in again after spending a month stress testing a little Pentax K5 - great fun - excellent DR - nice little primes, but a morning's shoot today with my M9s was a real treat.

all the best

ceh

shtarka1,jonoslack thank you ..:salute:

jonoslack

We haven't had much snow here, but it's been pretty cold (by UK standards anyway).
This morning was delicious and crisp (also known as absolutely freezing!)

I was supposed to be working at home . . . . . . . and of course the dog wanted a walk :)

M9 with 35 'lux II

M9 with 35 'lux II

Lloyd

Great series, Jono. Nice to have you posting here again.

I had to laugh at myself, however. When I initially saw the "Disturbance on The Ice" shot, I first wondered if the dog's tongue was stuck to the ice. :eek: That would cause a disturbance. :D

shtarka1

shtarka1,jonoslack thank you ..:salute:
Great angle & processing C! So Cool!
Disturbance in the Ice:

M9 with 75 'cron

Disturbance on the Ice:

M9 with 75 'cron

all the best
Is there any room in this forum for another lone tree?

I think so!

M9 with 35 'lux II

all the best
Jono...Wonderful Set! Love The Last 1!

RF_Licks

Nice shots from past few pages everyone, Matt, CharlesK, MPK2010, Daniel, DanLindberg, Steve, ceh & Jono! :salute:

I hesitate to post after looking at so many inspiring work recently :eek:

Joe

Nokton 50/1.5

CharlesK

Joe... thanks! Nice shots!
Ceh, very nice shot! Great capture :)
Jono, excellent series of shots! Love the shot of the lone tree :)

Lloyd

Nice shots from past few pages everyone, Matt, CharlesK, MPK2010, Daniel, DanLindberg, Steve, ceh & Jono! :salute:

I hesitate to post after looking at so many inspiring work recently :eek:

Joe

Nokton 50/1.5
Wow. Glad you didn't hesitate too long! Impressive.:salute:

thrice

Thankyou Steve, Lloyd, Jono & Joe, appreciate it :eek:

ceh, great shot of the skateboarder, dig it.

Jono wonderful winter scenes, make me wish I was there instead of this sweatbox I'm in at the moment.

ashwinrao1

Wow, I am so behind, and only getting farther...so much wonderful stuff, and I am slacking big-time on commenting. Bravo everyone!

Some from tonight, with a beautifully happy family celebrating with me!

mathomas

We haven't had much snow here, but it's been pretty cold (by UK standards anyway).
This morning was delicious and crisp (also known as absolutely freezing!)

I was supposed to be working at home . . . . . . . and of course the dog wanted a walk :)

M9 with 35 'lux II

M9 with 35 'lux II
These shots put me in the same mood as looking at Edward Wesson paintings -- wishing I lived near these places (except it looks mighty cold!). Nice work!

jonoslack

Hi Lloyd - thank you - a stuck tongue would have been a crisis indeed!
Steve Bill - thank you I'm always a sucker for the Lone Tree Cliche
Joe - those Nokton shots are splendid - I like the coloured one better.
Charles, Daniel, Mike - it was about -10C for those shots - chilly indeed, and that M9 body really does get cold (and I never could shoot in gloves!).

Ash - like Steve I love the last of those shots -
Jan - great series - and again I agree with Steve, the second shot is the winner.

all the best