The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

M9/Noct at 0.95

Wow, what an amazing shot! Love the angle and lighting

Ellicott City, Maryland. Cheers, Matt
2. M9; 24mm f/1.4; 1/60s @ f/8; ISO 80

/QUOTE]

Matt, excellent series of shots! Love the contrast and composition.

Greetings to you friend..
Ceh, great shot! Love the timing and composition !!!

"Water Hole"

Don
Don, very nice shots!

M8 & 50lux v1

Steve, great shots! Love the 50 Lux!

M9 & 21 Lux
Steve, amazing set of shots! Love the backdrop!!

Ceh, great shot!!!

M9, 21 Lux
Steve, very nice capture! I really like the PP too.

Lloyd

Ok, so I'm ridiculously behind on commenting. Sorry folks.

Mike: nice set of images. I'm a fan of the M8, 35 Cron combo, and you've shown it at it's best.
baudolino: Excellent work. Thanks for sharing. I didn't even realize from the first one that the lake was frozen. Duh.
HenryFool: More nice shots. You are rocking that Canon f1.2!
Matt Grayson: I especially like your "happy accident". Nice.
aceshooter: Terrific shot for "first time with a RF", or for 1000th time. Love the b/w too. Priceless child. The color series rocks as well.
Jim: I see that with the Leica you can still find the "glow" I admire so much in your LF shots with the antique lenses. Very nice indeed.
Steve Gomes: Love the roses. Great bokeh in that one too. I enjoyed the second group of shots as well. (Loved the subway shot.) Hope you're on the mend.
Kristian (leicashot): Holy cow! Brilliant. BTW, your website is a treasure trove! Thanks for joining in here.
Matt: Great stuff from Ellicott City. Love your work with that 24 lux.
Don: Nice shots with the X1 (I like the SP). You should start posting some in the X1 thread. It gets far too little attention.
Steve: Cuz, those shots from the MFA are awesome. I love that place, and now I need to make a point of visiting when we're home in April. I also like that latest b/w. Great processing, and the patterns on the pants are awesome.
CEH: I agree with Steve's comment about the geometry, but I mostly love the moment you captured, the little girl with the ball.
f1,0: Beautiful pano.
Endre: No butts about it. That's a nice shot.:D

Great stuff everyone. Hope I haven't missed anyone. If I did, I loved your work too! :thumbup:

Gary P

It just got cold enough for the smelt shacks to get set out on the Kennebec River. Smelting is a big winter past time here!

I was also very very fortunate (thanks to my M8) that the rabbi allowed me to shoot during a Bar Mitzvah that I was hired to do. Being non-Jewish, I usually have to stage shots as if the event was going on. He asked if I would make a lot of noise with the camera, I said, "Nope." :D

I took the liberty of using my 70-200 w/ the D3 occasionally, but didn't get any evil looks. :cool: