The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

DavidE

That's what I thought before I read your comment! Brilliant shot and processing!
David: +1! Very cool. :toocool:
David: Superb shots!!! Love the angle and eye to everyone of your shots!
David - I like the stairs - great contrast and 'snap' isn't the WATE a beauty on the M9
Very interesting image, David. Lots of lines and angles, and that shadows add to the effect. Nicely seen.
Thanks Matt, Matt, Charles, Jono, and Lloyd. I really appreciate the feedback.

sjg284

Steve, David - thanks for the kind words... I'll post more street if the temperature ever gets above 25 in NY again :)..

Lloyd
Great pano with a very non-traditional technique! thanks for sharing
Had a tough day at work on Friday. Decided to get away early. Drove up on the foothills overlooking the valley just to sit and think. Was rewarded with quite a show. Totally unexpected, but it did make me feel better. Here's a sample.

M8, 90 Elmarit, 9 image stitch in PS5:

DavidE

LOVE this second one, David. Stellar!

(Also, you must have been awfully close to that roller coaster to get a shot like that first one with a 12mm!)
Thanks Lloyd.

I'm guessing I was about 15 feet away from the roller coaster, so not dangerously close. I was close enough to feel the breeze (and platform shake) when it passed by.:cool:

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Closet to me? Do you mean closest? :ROTFL:

Truth is that Emma has also been the accountant these 25 years, so concealment is not an option. Careful tradeoffs is how it goes. But Leica lenses can (almost) be considered as an investment :ROTFL:
Jono, fortunately you left the lens cap on on the Noctilux. If I'd actually seen the glass, I'd be talking to MY accountant right about now.
Thanks for keeping it hidden,
Bill

CharlesK

Steve(Sjg), David ... Thank you guys :)

m8 & 50lux pre-ash v1
Steve, very nice shots! This one is my favourite.

M8/35 'cron from today:

Mike
Mike, very nice series of shots!

Bill, very mood provoking image!

M8, 90 Elmarit, Six shot stitch:
Lloyd, really nice capture. I am really liking the landscape shots with the 90 Elmarit. This shot is my favourite!

More Vegas shots with the Voigtlander 12mm.

David, superb series of shots! I am amazed how you work magic with WA lenses!!!

Some color and image...
M9 and Summilux 35, pre-aspheric.
Leicadoc, Nice shot!

Here's one with the WATE using the 16mm setting.

David, great colour and rendering in this shot!

Lloyd

YamasDigital

Few from the beach

Impressive work by all; I hope to achieve the skills that all of the contributors have since it can't be the or camera :D

90 f2 asph at f3.4:

at 2.8:

50 1.4 asph at 1.7, 1/4 sec:

Thanks for looking and for the inspiration!

Keith

Nick_Yoon

A 35 Summilux pre-asph titanium has recently come into my possession. I love how it looks so far. Here are some pics on the M9:

BillN

Thanks guys for your comments

I am a "newbie" as got my M8 a few months ago

There are so many marvellous shots on the thread that I just do not know where to start commenting - so much to learn from what you guys have posted which generate many ideas. The thread is inspirational

A

aceshooter

Pictures from this forum makes simple hobbyist like me think twice about posting, so many talented photographers in here.
I guess that's what makes it fun!
here are two from my favorite subject.

Mike Woods

Pictures from this forum makes simple hobbyist like me think twice about posting, so many talented photographers in here.
I guess that's what makes it fun!
here are two from my favorite subject.

Don't think twice....these are terrific. Please post more.

Mike