The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

kirio

Amazing photos everyone. While the Mid-West was in deep freeze I am here in perfect beach weather. Here's a few from a day at the beach and nearby theme park. All taken with the M9+Noct 1.0.

seakayaker

Ashwin, beautiful photos from India! Simply outstanding!

. . . . . are you aware there is trouble on the home front, consecutive loses to the cougars and beavers . . . . . with the ducks up next . . . . .

Go Huskies!

. . . . . are you aware there is trouble on the home front, consecutive loses to the cougars and beavers . . . . .
You know there's a huge joke in there...

Then again, I am and will always be about 14 years old... :ROTFL:

seakayaker

. . . . . are you aware there is trouble on the home front, consecutive loses to the cougars and beavers . . . . . with the ducks up next . . . . .

Go Huskies!
You know there's a huge joke in there...

Then again, I am and will always be about 14 years old... :ROTFL:

. . . . . this may help explain . . . . . http://photos-ash.blogspot.com/search/label/Basketball

. . . . . Go Huskies!