The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Rain storms along the coast this afternoon. Couple shots with the 28 Cron :)

One with the 35 Lux II

Last edited:

shtarka1

Charles, Inviting 3Some! For Some Reason # 2 Is Calling Me! I Could Daydream For Hours Staring At These But I Must Put My Long Underwear On & Head To Work!:)

DavidE

Great shot David. As are the ones with the WATE. Is this IR?

(And thanks for the comment on my wife's portrait. She really laughed at that one.)
Gorgeous Expanse!

What A Doll! Sweet Shot David!
Those shots have a definite IR look about them David, and I like it :)
David: Very nice! The first is Central Park? The understated pp is excellent. My favorite is the horse with that skeptical, amused, look.. :thumbup:
David, these are great shots! The perspectives of the shots are unique :)
Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Daniel, Matt, Charles, and Steve.

Lloyd, I used an IR profile in Silver Efex Pro (as opposed to a physical IR filter).

Matt, yep, that’s Central Park.

m_driscoll

M8 & 35cron v3
The tree is now up
Steve: Nicely obscure; suggests Christmas to come (3 weeks away). :thumbup:

Rain storms along the coast this afternoon. Couple shots with the 28 Cron :)
One with the 35 Lux II
Charles: You live in a beautiful place. I like this one with the tiniest trace of the skyline in the distance and the leading lines of the striations in the rock. :salute:

Ceh: Well done still life! The light and shadow are very nicely resolved and balanced.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com