The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Ceh, Steve... thanks alot :D
Woody, nice shots! Interesting example.
Ceh, very nice shots, I like the compositions!
Mike, nice shots :)
Joe, very nice shot with the 50/1.5 Nokton :D

m_driscoll

Thanks Daniel, here's one more:

Regards
Mike
Thanks Charles :)
Cheers Steve, unfortunately they don't stop me lusting after a 50 'lux :D
Something a little different, dynamic range was a nightmare in the first!

Regards
Mike
Mike: 1. I like the sliver of horizon in the first one. Is somebody actually out there raking the trap? 2. The poodle is so white! Cool photo. Nice composition. 3. Nice look of joy on her face. Wouldn't put my daughter's face that close? :thumbs::thumbup:

There was already a similar picture...;)
Ceh: Nicely proportioned composition. Simple lines, colors, and detail works well. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Ceh, Woody, Joe. Nice work all.
Nice "Choppers" Peter!:thumbup:
Ceh/Woody/Joe/Peter: +1, Gentlemen! :thumbs::thumbup::salute:

Colour shots from Currumbin rocks with the 28 Elmarit and M9 :)
Charles: Great color! You're just rubbing in that it's almost Summer where you are; aren't you. I like the tripartite quality, the dark-light-dark relationship,and the harmonious colors of this one. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

mjm6

Here's an image from a recent trip to Yellowstone...

M9 with 24mm ASPH. Modded with NIK Software mostly. Quick trials to see what I can do with that software suite.

It looks nice in color, too.

---Michael

mjm6

Ok, here it is...

I'm trying to learn how the NIK software works, so there's a lot for me to try. This image had a few changes made to bring up the mixing cloud in the trees and a few other things.

---M

otumay

Steve (sjg) and ceh, thank you very much.
Charles, terrific posts again!
Michael (mjm) both versions are superb!
Osman

Mike Woods

Mike: 1. I like the sliver of horizon in the first one. Is somebody actually out there raking the trap? 2. The poodle is so white! Cool photo. Nice composition. 3. Nice look of joy on her face. Wouldn't put my daughter's face that close? :thumbs::thumbup:

Cheers, Matt
Thanks Matt. I didn't see anyone raking the bunkers but there were a few hardy souls trying to play the course:

Regards

Mike