The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

What a thread, i say it again let's do our Blurb book !

Here is Boubou ; it is a Royal Bourbon , wich here in Reunion Island is the name for a dog without precises race ! One can see a melt of a BorderCollie and some terrier in it...

M9, Cron 28 , LR3 grain added, vibrance boosted.

Great shot & idea Stef!

Lloyd

Ceh, Woody, Frank, Charles, Stef: Great stuff all.

Interesting idea Stef, one we probably ought to seriously consider.

mjm6

Bill, Thrice, great images from you two. Actually, this tread is swarmed with amazing images from everyone... It's impressive what people can do with the lowly M8 and M9 cameras... hahaha.

It's always an inspiration to see what others are doing. Everyone, keep up the great work.

m_driscoll

Ceh: I missed this one. Excellent body language and "lip biting", framing, and B & W!

Impressive shots; great color too. Is that building made out of Legos?!:bugeyes:
Lloyd: Thanks! :D 100% Legos! I wonder how many sets that is?

Steve... Thank You :)
Magic, excellent shots!
Daniel, love your shots
Ceh, very nice portrait !
Matt, very nice shots! Love the colours from the 24 Lux

Portraits shots from this morning taken in Springbrook rainforest with the 75 Lux and M9.

Charles: Thanks! :D Really great set of portraits. I like these two where she's looking in your direction. Nice posture and smile. Beautiful color and selective focus. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mderiscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Greetings from Cambodia! Just woke up, had breakfast and a quick walk with the camera down at the market...
WATE, cron 75

Having a blast despite 26 hours of travel yesterday...
Nice set, especially the last image..:)
Jan: All three are great! After 26 hours of travel, I'm not sure i could focus. I'm, also, liking the last one because it doesn't have any recognizable meat and it's a terrific B & W. The women's very nicely capture.:thumbup:

What a thread, i say it again let's do our Blurb book !

Here is Boubou ; it is a Royal Bourbon , which here in Reunion Island is the name for a dog without precises race ! One can see a melt of a BorderCollie and some terrier in it...
M9, Cron 28 , LR3 grain added, vibrance boosted.
Stefane: Great composition and dog pant. PP's cool. :thumbup:

A Blurb book would be cool! Have you considered the content and format? One picture from each contributor? White background? Alphabetical order, age before beauty, or random pick? Who assembles it? An ftp site, or someplace, to upload images to and then insert into the book would be useful. A pdf proof could be loaded into the same ftp site for review by the contributors...

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Great color & perspectives Matt!
Steve: Thank you! :D

Ceh: Really lovely. A well composed image of the cross and the pedimented door. Great texture with the worn stucco and paint. Then you see the women in the doorway...changes initial perceptions dramatically. Suddenly becomes much more evocative. :thumbup:

Table For One...

M9, 50 Noct E60 F1
Steve: Great light and shadow. The vague people in the background looking towards the camera; the kids sitting on the stones; the wine bottle, flower and miniature table; the paving stone; the bronze medallion. Very mysterious and ritualistic! Excellent conception(?) and photo! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

WOWOWOW. AMAZING SHOTS. Can't believe I haven't posted any images on the latest image thread, and it's been 10 pages worth of amazing captures. This is the busiest time of year for work, where photography time runs dry and work consumes my time voraciously. Anyways, here are a few shots from recent times with friends and family:

M9 & 75 APO Cron,

M9 & 35 cron v4

And one just for fun ; )