The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

SYGTAFOTO

Excellent shot... and a wonderful moment captured. I think this is really best appreciated in the large size. Great first post, welcome to the forum, and to the wild, and occasionally wacky world of Leica!
Thanks for the comment! I am hoping my wackiness will help me fit right in then :p

Lloyd

Thanks, I hope to learn lots from this forum.
I suspect you can pick up a thing or two. :D I think you'll find this a mutual inspiration association.

You might want to look at some of the prior Leica Digital M image threads. I think this is the 5th or 6th we've had here. I've been through them all, and am consistently amazed at the quality and talent we have here. I

Again, welcome, and I look forward to many more images from you.

jonoslack

First time posting images in GetDPI. Fairly new to Leica and the forum.

M8 + CV 15mm

C&C is always appreciated :)
Welcome - congratulations on being new to Leica . . . . you are at the top of a long and very slippery slope . . . . as is your subject! (is that a clip around the ear I see?!)

anyway, nice shot - look forwards to more.

all the best

RF_Licks

Nice pics from this page Peter, Daniel, ceh and Endre.

Sygta, welcome to the thread!
----------
M9 finally back today after 2 weeks at Leica NJ. Had been shooting with my M6 TTL past 2 weeks, now my X'mas dilemma, should I load up on HP5 Plus or a SD card :D

Tried to do a rendition of "Jackson Pollock" today. :eek: 35Lux ASPH

Joe

m_driscoll

Ceh: Nicely seen reflection! :clap:

More Saigon...
Yep. Uncle Ho is turning in his grave.

Jade Emperor Temple.

Xmas meets Asian kitsch!
Break time...
All M9+CV35/1.2
Now resting my neck... that lens is nice but really takes its toll!
Jan: Great photos. Actually Uncle Ho's probably smiling. Got just what he wanted: one country. This second one's very cool. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Wow, some wonderful stuff the last couple of days. Ashwin, I'm torn between admiring the beauty of your night shots and the beauty of your lady friend, and the family pics are heartwarming. Jono, love the frozen tire tracks. "Ceh," the person walking up the steps reflected in the puddle is wonderful, you find such beauty and symmetry in everyday things.

Here's another one from Israel. This is from the top of Masada, but the subject is not the ancient ruins...

You can just make out the Dead Sea through the fog at upper right. M8, 35 'Lux ASPH.
(One of these days I will finish editing these pictures. Yes, I will.) :D

Hope all are having a not-to-stressful approach to the holidays, and that the good company and cheer of family and friends will warm your hearts.
--Peter
Peter: Nicely composed and timed. Happy holidays to you. :thumbup::D

Cheers, Matt.

m_driscoll

.....difficult to motivate:rolleyes:
Ceh: Well done in getting down to his level. He looks motivated to do something? :thumbup:
m8, cv 35.
Endre: Nicely framed and lines of movement and perspective. :thumbup:

Nice pics from this page Peter, Daniel, ceh and Endre.
Sygta, welcome to the thread!
----------
M9 finally back today after 2 weeks at Leica NJ. Had been shooting with my M6 TTL past 2 weeks, now my X'mas dilemma, should I load up on HP5 Plus or a SD card :D
Tried to do a rendition of "Jackson Pollock" today. :eek: 35Lux ASPH
Joe
Joe: Glad you got your Leica back. Jackson Pollack? I'll have to think about that. Nice focus point on the dead leaves. It seems to vibrate? :clap:

Cheers, Matt.

ashwinrao1

Hi guys,
Thanks for the kind words!

Jono, you should have the Noct f/0.95 in your bag. It is my favorite lens on the M9, despite its weight and occasional impracticality. THe rendering is just magic.

Dan, lovely portrait of the laughing young lady. She's a hottie!

Matt, I really was hoping that the holiday season would deliver that lens that's missing from your camera bag! Bummer. I'll bug Dante for you as well, and Mark too....I am surprised that Brad Weeks hasn't hooked you up yet....

m_driscoll

Hi guys,
Thanks for the kind words!

Jono, you should have the Noct f/0.95 in your bag. It is my favorite lens on the M9, despite its weight and occasional impracticality. THe rendering is just magic.

Dan, lovely portrait of the laughing young lady. She's a hottie!

Matt, I really was hoping that the holiday season would deliver that lens that's missing from your camera bag! Bummer. I'll bug Dante for you as well, and Mark too....I am surprised that Brad Weeks hasn't hooked you up yet....
Ashwin: I believe they doing all they can. If i don't see you, happy holidays.

Cheers, Matt.