The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
From Hoi An, which is a small picturesque town south of Da Nang in central Vietnam. Touristy, but in a relaxed and authentic sorta way. Had to get some cliches out of the way. :) This woman insisted on getting photographed. Then dragged her friend into the frame as well! Both M9 + cron 75.

And a boat cliche. :)
WATE @ 18

Another small-boat cliche... :)
Cron 35 ASPH

Some temple details... Tele-Elmar 135.

shtarka1

From Hoi An, which is a small picturesque town south of Da Nang in central Vietnam. Touristy, but in a relaxed and authentic sorta way. Had to get some cliches out of the way. :) This woman insisted on getting photographed. Then dragged her friend into the frame as well! Both M9 + cron 75.

Talk about Warming the Heart! No Doubt...We're All In This Together! Fabulous Work Jan!

shtarka1

Merry Christmas and wishing all a wonderful 2011 year!!!
It is boxing day, in Australia, and spent some time with son taking shots on the surf beaches at Snapper point and today in the Springbrook rainforest in the mist and rain! All shots with 35 Lux II and M9 and all are hand held. Thank for your support in this great forum!!!

Quality Time & Images Charles!

RF_Licks

Thanks all for the comments!

Charles, very nice shots with the 35Lux! Those shots at the forest are beautiful, I like the last pic very much!

Joe

DavidE

Trying out the Voigtlander 12mm.

. . . and I thought the 18mm was wide.

Note to self: Do not use the 12mm to take a photo of the wife. She's sure to ask, "Is my nose/forehead/chin really that big?"

sjg284

Jan- that whole set is incredible, thanks for sharing!
retow - lovely shot, the couple walking really adds a nice balance to the snow & nature

sjg284

A day late for a white Christmas in NYC, but we got our snow!

All M8..
35cron v2

35cron v2

35cron v2

35cron v2

50lux v1

and for fun, cv15

thanks for lookin

m_driscoll

Mike: Nice B & W.
Ashwin: The vault's kind to us!
Steve: Street cleaning, pigeons, preserves, sashimi and a Christmas gift. Nice set.
Chuck: Beautiful "card"!
Mohammed: Sensational photo!
Joe: Quiet at boston commons. Great tree.
Steve: Nice second set!
Charles: Beautiful photos. A Southern Hemisphere Boxing Day for sure!
Jan: Great work!
GMB: Excellent color and composition!
Retow: Terrific selective focus!
David: The hounds and you appear to be enjoying yourselves! Nice.
Steve: You're on a roll. Cool bokeh with the Nocti. Stay safe in the snow.

Merry Christmas (belated) and Happy Holidays to everyone here, and, their families!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Season greetings from a beautiful cold winter day near Zurich.
Nice framing & selective focus!
Trying out the Voigtlander 12mm.

. . . and I thought the 18mm was wide.

Note to self: Do not use the 12mm to take a photo of the wife. She's sure to ask, "Is my nose/forehead/chin really that big?"

:DLove the perspectives & fun you can have with that lens! Keep it Wide Brotha! Great Shots!
A day late for a white Christmas in NYC, but we got our snow!

All M8..
35cron v2

35cron v2

35cron v2

35cron v2

50lux v1

and for fun, cv15

thanks for lookin
Steve...Sweet Set!