The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Not much time to shoot lately, but did get this at a family gathering last night. My grand-neice, intently writing a thank you letter. So intent that she didn't even notice I was taking her picture.

M8, Nocti:
One more. My niece, completely exhausted from chasing around her very rambunctious 4-year-old, sat down for a second, and fell fast asleep.

M8, Nocti F1.0:
Brotha, I Applaud Your Ability To Capture The Warmth Of The Human Spirit Continually! Precious Looks! :thumbs:

jonoslack

Lovely Tom . . . . . . . why bother with that K5!;)

back to work - more about all the other FAB pictures later

Paratom

Thanks Peter and Jono
Peter-you allready gave up on the K5? That was quick.
Jono, recently I asked myself the same question... Tele, AF :)eek:), do I really need it? Havnt decided yet.

jonoslack

Jono, recently I asked myself the same question... Tele, AF :)eek:), do I really need it? Havnt decided yet.
well, I do - but I don't feel the need to be monogamous about my camera gear! There is no question that the M9 is where my heart is - but I like the results I'm getting from the K5 (when I'm not testing!).

jonoslack

Hi Everyone
Thank you for the kind words about my party shots.
Mike - some gems there - especially the guy with the Santa hat and the last one.
Jan - your vietnamese snack is really fantastic :clap:
Carsten - fabulous - love the shepherd shot and the last one with the trees (whatever is an optical super triplet perar!)
Lloyd - neices and grand neices - how confusing - but the first shot is especially wonderful - that air of concentration!
ceh - the shot with the guy yawning is priceless :clap:

sjg284

GMB - Interesting set, what was this ceremony?

Tom - Excellent and cute! Great moment captured.

ceh - love the yawner, well done!