The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

thrice

Thanks Lloyd Matt & Steve :)
Lloyd, great xmas portraits!
Ceh, wonderfully timed shot, makes me yawn as well, a great image.
Steve, are you in the racks in that shot? Or just immensely tall? :p
Here's a couple from last night, just a grab shot of some guy who recognised my camera. And a couple of friends who've obviously already had few drinks.
C-Sonnar, a little motion blur.

Lloyd

Here's a couple from last night, just a grab shot of some guy who recognised my camera. And a couple of friends who've obviously already had few drinks.
Thanks Daniel, much appreciated. Great shot... love the expression in the first one. The second one... well, yes, I suspect there may have been some drinking involved. :D

sjg284

Snowpocalypse, NYC
Last of these for a while I hope

M8 & 35cron v2 for the first set
Basically this taxi was parked in the middle of the road, abandoned.
The driver must have gotten stuck driving in the middle of the blizzard, given up, and gone home. The taxi was still there 12+ hours after snow had finished, but road remained unplowed.

and M8 & vc15 this time...
the state of things fully 2 days after snow finished...

shtarka1

Only 5'9 Daniel..:D! Nice To See You!:) Very Nice Sonar Signatures!
Hey! Kewl. Is that a certain boathouse I know? Nice.
Yeah...Just Regurgitating Some Older Stuff From MIT. Thanks Lloyd!
Snowpocalypse, NYC

The driver must have gotten stuck driving in the middle of the blizzard, given up, and gone home. The taxi was still there 12+ hours after snow had finished, but road remained unplowed.

Great Set Steve! No Matter How ColdOr How Much Snow There Is There's Always Someone On A Bike Without Gloves Or Walking Around In A Pair Of Shorts!:D

ashwinrao1

Snowpocalypse, NYC

Wow, snowpocalypse, indeed. Amazing captures here. The taxi buried is by far my fav, and an amazing reflection of what the weather is like out east!

ashwinrao1

Lovely environmental portraits, Dan. Your style with these is so different than your landscapes, both excellent...very very good!

ashwinrao1

One more. My niece, completely exhausted from chasing around her very rambunctious 4-year-old, sat down for a second, and fell fast asleep.

M8, Nocti F1.0:
Outstanding mood and focus, really nails the holiday flavor of contentment in family, Lloyd. Excellent!!!

GMB

GMB: Very nice. Really like the third one. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
1 & 3...Wow...Awesome!
GMB - Interesting set, what was this ceremony?

Tom - Excellent and cute! Great moment captured.

ceh - love the yawner, well done!
Steve, Steve & Matt,

Thanks for the comments. The shots were taken on God Friday in Cornils, a small village at the coast in Andalusia. It was the God Friday procession. Here are a few shots from the Easter Sunday procession.