The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Happy New Year Guys!!!
There are so many post to catch up on, I just have to say brilliant set of shots! I am afraid that if I started to comment, I may leave someone out. There are some seriously breathtaking shots :)

Ceh, brilliant set of shots! Love the composition and art. Really like your 2nd passion.
Jan, great series of Vietnam!!! Love the shots of New Years eve.
Steven, excellent shots of the mountains.
Arne, beautiful series of shots!
Matt, brilliant street series. Love the rendering of your shots!!!
Steve, shtarka1 Excellent shots!!! Love the 50 Lux rendering.

Some shots from the last 2 days. First two shots with the 75 Cron AA and M9, and last three with 35 Lux II. :)

Lloyd

Happy New Year Guys!!!
There are so many post to catch up on, I just have to say brilliant set of shots! I am afraid that if I started to comment, I may leave someone out. There are some seriously breathtaking shots :)

Ceh, brilliant set of shots! Love the composition and art. Really like your 2nd passion.

Some shots from the last 2 days. First two shots with the 75 Cron AA and M9, and last three with 35 Lux II. :)
A beautiful series of images Charles. Love that processing. Those last two have a serious glow going. Nice. :thumbup:

CharlesK

Lloyd... Thanks for the kind words! The PP is just converted in Silver Effex Pro and it is just the 35 Lux II at f/1.4 :)

m_driscoll

Party doodad seller; Hanoi, Vietnam 12/31/2010
M9+35/2A
Paint store
M9+35/2A
Jan: Great! Nicely done B & W. The paint store's an excellent composition. Colorful; well-balanced. :thumbup:

Jerry, Lloyd, Steve, Matt, Jan, many thanks for the comments and kind words, much appreciated!
Two more with the M9.
Arne: The strong blue tone in the first are cool. Excellent framing and reflection in the second. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Charles: Thanks! :D

Happy New Year Guys!!!

A beautiful series of images Charles. Love that processing. Those last two have a serious glow going. Nice. :thumbup:
Charles: +1! Brilliant photos! Excellent pp. :thumbs: Looks like you're safe from the flooding.

Matt, I love your singer! Great shot (a great lens too!),
Bill
Bill: Thank you, sir! It's overshadowed by big brother, Nocti; but, has exceptional IQ and versatility. :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com