The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Charles, Jaw Dropping Set!!! Gorgeous Shots Of Tom Cruise's Ex Girl Penelope Cruz!;):D

Lloyd, Very Nice Light,Shadows & Comps!

T

tchoi

Just joined the forum. Made the jump from Canon to M9 a couple weeks ago. The only dealer I found with a summicron 35 was Robert White in the UK. I planned on a one lens kit for a while but a summicron 75 AA magically appeared and I had to grab it. It's such a blast to see the clarity and detail in an M9 image, and how little PP is needed.

Ted

Lunch at the Hungry Cat in Hollywood, a few days ago. M9, summicron 35, ISO800, f2.0 and 1/15th handheld. Cropped at the top & bottom, otherwise default processing in LR3.

Lloyd

Just joined the forum. Made the jump from Canon to M9 a couple weeks ago. The only dealer I found with a summicron 35 was Robert White in the UK. I planned on a one lens kit for a while but a summicron 75 AA magically appeared and I had to grab it. It's such a blast to see the clarity and detail in an M9 image, and how little PP is needed.

Ted

Lunch at the Hungry Cat in Hollywood, a few days ago. M9, summicron 35, ISO800, f2.0 and 1/15th handheld. Cropped at the top & bottom, otherwise default processing in LR3.
Very nice Ted. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more. :salute:

RF_Licks

Trying to catch up on this thread. Nice shots from the past week all! :thumbup:

Joe

What a composition! Excellent shot Ceh!

Beautiful! I like this shot with the muted forest and contrasting yellow leaves.

Nicely captured Lloyd!

Beautiful shots Ashwin, like these very much!

Love the color and details on this shot, Matt!

Very nice shot and composition, Steve!

Charles, I like these 2 shots the most. Nice tones and I wished I had as warm weather here!

RF_Licks

I caught the film bug lately and haven't used the M9 much. I know it's sinful. :D

Here's some earlier shots from last year. Thanks for looking, Joe.

M9 50CronV3

M9 35CronV4

M8 35CronV4

M8 35CronV4

Lloyd

I caught the film bug lately and haven't used the M9 much. I know it's sinful. :D

Fun stuff, Joe. I especially like that third shot.

Welcome back to the 21 Century! :D (Actually, I'm shooting a little film myself... just not developing it. I have 6 or 7 undeveloped rolls in the fridge right now. :confused:)

m_driscoll

Very nice Ted. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more. :salute:
Ted: +1! Welcome. :thumbup:

M9 50CronV3
M9 35CronV4
M8 35CronV4

M8 35CronV4
Joe: Nice set! I esp. like the dynamics and character of this one. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

M9 50CronV3

M9 35CronV4

M8 35CronV4

M8 35CronV4
Great stuff Joe! I literally had that tv growing up!

Lloyd

Some shots this afternoon with the 75 Lux and M9 :)
Beautiful portraits, Charles. Lovely shallow depth of field, with the sharp-to-soft transitions. Nicely composed as well. Your subject has very kind (and very beautiful) eyes.