The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

m_driscoll

Don Libby

We went out this morning into the desert near our home this morning to try out the X1 that got here yesterday.

"Desert Panda"

"Water Hole"

Thankful my arm was long enough ...

More image and thoughts about the X1 are on our blog.

Don

sjg284

Got myself out of the house despite the cold weather and head cold.

M8 & 50lux v1

Maybe some vitamin C will help..

m_driscoll

We went out this morning into the desert near our home this morning to try out the X1 that got here yesterday.
"Desert Panda"
"Water Hole"

Don
Don: Nice set! I'm not even going to ask why there was a panda bear out in the desert. The portrait/self-portrait's great. :thumbup:

Got myself out of the house despite the cold weather and head cold.
M8 & 50lux v1

Maybe some vitamin C will help..
Steve: I esp. like the compositions and color in these two. Well done. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

"Water Hole"

Don
Amazing IQ & Shots Don! Congrats!

Steve Fines

Steve (shtarka1) - I like the first one in your series - incorporates the person looking at the artwork well.

I've spent a good bit of the time at the Chicago Institute of Art waiting for folks to hit just the right pose in front of a particular work. Can't wait for my fast lenses to get back from Leica service to try some more.

shtarka1

Steve (shtarka1) - I like the first one in your series - incorporates the person looking at the artwork well.

I've spent a good bit of the time at the Chicago Institute of Art waiting for folks to hit just the right pose in front of a particular work. Can't wait for my fast lenses to get back from Leica service to try some more.
Thanks Steve. I hadn't been there in 20 years & not only did i appreciate the Art & History there, but the never ending photo Ops!

Don Libby

Don: Nice set! I'm not even going to ask why there was a panda bear out in the desert. The portrait/self-portrait's great. :thumbup:
Cheers, Matt
Amazing IQ & Shots Don! Congrats!
Thank-you both. Regarding the Panda - just goes to show you never know what you'll find while in the desert :eek:

Don

It may be only 24 hrs with the X1 however I can tell that it won't take the place of either the M9 or the P45+. This is truly a companion/jeep camera.