The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

It just got cold enough for the smelt shacks to get set out on the Kennebec River. Smelting is a big winter past time here!
Impressive. Never seen that. At least you have a chance of staying warm inside one of those!

Need to do some more catch up on the awesomeness....

But I've got a couple quick ones from today at brunch.

I was also very very fortunate (thanks to my M8) that the rabbi allowed me to shoot during a Bar Mitzvah that I was hired to do. Being non-Jewish, I usually have to stage shots as if the event was going on. He asked if I would make a lot of noise with the camera, I said, "Nope." :D

I took the liberty of using my 70-200 w/ the D3 occasionally, but didn't get any evil looks. :cool:
Welcome back Jason. Good stuff here, I like these above especially. Thanks for sharing.

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

A beautiful set. As is the subsequent post. I envy your weather just now!!
Impressive. Never seen that. At least you have a chance of staying warm inside one of those!

Welcome back Jason. Good stuff here, I like these above especially. Thanks for sharing.

Boymerang/Gary/Jason: +2! Nicely done. Impressive reminders that it's not Winter in New Zealand; but, it is in Maine; and, Jason's smart enough to stay indoors in Chicago.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com