The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ceh

Lloyd,
I'll give you a medal:salute::salute::salute:

JimCollum

A few weeks into owning the M9... and am loving it. I love the b/w that comes from it's files

(some test shots from this morning at Roaring Camp.. shot many times before)

35mm lux preasph

50mm lux preasph

50mm lux preasph

35mm lux preasph

21mm elmarit preasph

Lloyd

A few shots from the other day down in Heber, Utah
Steven
Very nice shots all, Steven. I especially like the first one. :salute:

A few weeks into owning the M9... and am loving it. I love the b/w that comes from it's files

(some test shots from this morning at Roaring Camp.. shot many times before)
Easy to see why you're loving it, Jim. Putty in your hands! :thumbup:

thrice

I wrote a lengthy post congratulating everyone on what are stunning pictures in this thread since I last visited. But my browser froze and I walked away in a huff, so I apologise that I've falled too far behind to retroactively comment, but I haven't seen anything even remotely mediocre and I am in awe of the collective talent on this board.

Here is one from today, trying to get back into the swing of things. I am salty as a sea captain from getting soaked. The M9 too but that has been cleaned thoroughly since.

M9 + 18mm ZM Distagon.

Last edited:

Mike Woods

I wrote a lengthy post congratulating everyone on what are stunning pictures in this thread since I last visited. But my browser froze and I walked away in a huff, so I apologise that I've falled too far behind to retroactively comment, but I haven't seen anything even remotely mediocre and I am in awe of the collective talent on this board.

Here is one from today, trying to get back into the swing of things. I am salty as a sea captain from getting soaked. The M9 too but that has been cleaned thoroughly since.

M9 + 18mm ZM Distagon.
Simply gorgeous :thumbs:

Mike

Lloyd

M9 + 18mm ZM Distagon.
Another amazing image, Daniel. The soaking was worth it!:thumbup: