The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

I was in SoCal on business yesterday. I was walking to my appointment and it was 83 degrees, when suddenly it hits me: IT'S JANUARY!!!

Not much time for shooting, but did get this at Huntington Beach. (BTW, it's been snowing here today... yuk!)

M8, 90 Elmarit:
Lloyd, this reminds me of the movie, "The Lifeguard" with Sam Elliot circa 1976! Gorgeous Shot! Now back to reality!

Lloyd

Lloyd, this reminds me of the movie, "The Lifeguard" with Sam Elliot circa 1976! Gorgeous Shot! Now back to reality!
Thanks, Bro. And yes... the Lifeguard. (exactly 1976, btw). I fell in love with Anne Archer because of that movie! (And then all over again when she was in Patriot Games.) :p

ceh

I was in SoCal on business yesterday. I was walking to my appointment and it was 83 degrees, when suddenly it hits me: IT'S JANUARY!!!

Not much time for shooting, but did get this at Huntington Beach. (BTW, it's been snowing here today... yuk!)

M8, 90 Elmarit:
Simple, nice picture.
I love these pictures.:thumbup:

endre novak

M8, 90 Elmarit:
superb scene!

BillN

why do I keep getting a message that my images will not be posted until approved by "the moderator"

do you have to be a member of a "special club" to post on this thread?

Moderator - please cancel my postings, (they have not been posted anyway - and I have not been given a reason why) - as this is clearly not the place for me

DavidE

Last Monday's post. M9 + 35 lux II + .9 nd.

Wow, this an amazing photo, Woody.

Love the multilevel composition, human interest between the guy and gal, and graffiti overlay against the sanitation truck. It all comes together beautifully. One of your best photos ever (and that's saying a lot).