The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

CharlesK

Not sure this works M8/25mm Skopar:

Mike, love the mood to this shot!

Ace, Beautiful portrait!!

While I was chatting with the mother, the son kept himself busy...
Kwanza Sul province, Angola, in a little village between Gabela and Sumbe.

M9, Summilux 1.4/50 Asph

Cheers,
Peter
Peter the first shot is stunning. It evokes so much feeling!

Kirio, love the rich tones to your shots!

Jason, very nice series. I really like this shot of the rivets.

CharlesK

Australia day yesterday, so an afternoon at the beach with the 35 Lux II and M9 :) I love the M9, as people are very comfortable with having their shots taken. Appropriately in the background is Cook Island of Fingal Heads fitting for Australia day :)

Lloyd

Australia day yesterday, so an afternoon at the beach with the 35 Lux II and M9 :) I love the M9, as people are very comfortable with having their shots taken. Appropriately in the background is Cook Island of Fingal Heads fitting for Australia day :)

Hope you had a great Australia day, Charles. Very nice shots (and subject), I like this one especially. Wonderful skin tones here. How did you process this?

Early Morning Sky

M8.2 with VC 75/1.8

Wow. Stunner, Dan. Love that view... the b/w works well here too.

Dan: Great shot

Here's one from yesterday morning, bird sanctuary on Maui.

Keith

Gorgeous, Keith. Love those reflections.

has been away from the internet for awhile to deal with my personal issues.
Now I am back. hope you all like them. enjoy :)

The Magic Moment by khc1013, on Flickr
Hope you got everything worked out, and that you and yours are healthy and happy, Anthony.

Nice set of images. This one is pure magic!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
M9 24 Elmarit Asph.
That's a Red Tail Hawk that likes to hang out in the tree. The sun broke through and lit up the tree tops, leaving the ground in shade. The colors are impossible to match! :eek: To say nothing of sky detail. I'll play with combining different exposure settings...

Now that I look at it, I may have... Red Edge! :bugeyes::bugeyes::cry:
On the other hand, I had the M9 set for a 35 Summicron, so that may have thrown it off. Is there a way to convince the DNG converter to use a different lens profile? Perhaps in Lightroom...

Best,

Matt

DavidE

Got a chance to go back to Muir Woods during the holiday break. The rains during the week before made the colors much greener. Here's a few taken with the Nocti and a 35 Lux ASPH:
That's a terrific set, Anthony. Great color, contrast, and composition (the 3Cs).