The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

Just spent a really enjoyable weekend shooting on the street. Here's a few from the hundreds I'm still trawling through :eek:

M8/35 'cron:

I hope you'll permit me to post another, taken with the E-P1 and the CV 75mm. There's not a damn thing in focus anywhere in the frame, but it's one of my favourites :D

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Just spent a really enjoyable weekend shooting on the street. Here's a few from the hundreds I'm still trawling through :eek:

M8/35 'cron:

I hope you'll permit me to post another, taken with the E-P1 and the CV 75mm. There's not a damn thing in focus anywhere in the frame, but it's one of my favourites :D

Regards

Mike
These are all great Mike. And, in contrast to many shots by "street photographers", I love that you include elements that add humor, or really tell a story. Seriously good stuff here. As for the first above, it could be titled: "Headless horseman retired and living quietly in the UK" :D

I think the last shot is terrific as well. Looking forward to more.

shtarka1

M9, 35mm f/1.2 CV Nokton Las Vegas
Love these types of Juxtaposition Shots! Excellent Cindy!
Haven't posted for awhile, was either shoveling snow or recovering from shoveling snow, what a winter :(
A few pics this afternoon at the library, then home for bath-time! M9 35Lux ASPH.

Thanks for looking,
Joe

Great,Adorable Set Joe & I Feel Your Pain!;)

M8 / 40mm Summicron
Nice isolation & contrast Henry!

M8/35 'cron:

Regards

Mike
Super Compositions & IQ Mike!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thank you Lloyd, Charles, Joe and Steve.

Joe, The photos of your son are priceless. My favorites are #1 and #2.

Henry Fool, This photo is stunning.

Charles, Currumbin beach photo is stunning.

Mike Woods, I love the OOF EP-1 shot!...and all of them. Nice.

Bill, Your dog is beautiful.

Steve, You really nailed the focus with the Nocti.

C

Cancelledreality

Thank you Steve, I sold my M8 and lenses in 2009, now I am buying again. :)
Bought the 35 cron, 50 lux and 90 cron, all pre-asph. when I get my tax return I am going to buy the M9.

Thanks Lloyd, all is well. Hope all is well with your family to. I have been enjoying your photo's on flickr.
I should have listened to you when you said I would regret selling. I DO! :toocool:

Now keep posting those great images!

Lloyd

Thank you Steve, I sold my M8 and lenses in 2009, now I am buying again. :)
Bought the 35 cron, 50 lux and 90 cron, all pre-asph. when I get my tax return I am going to buy the M9.

Thanks Lloyd, all is well. Hope all is well with your family to. I have been enjoying your photo's on flickr.
I should have listened to you when you said I would regret selling. I DO! :toocool:

Now keep posting those great images!
Thanks Hans. This is good news. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the M9!

mathomas

Haven't been shooting my M8 much, but I did shoot a self-portrait with it the other night, out of boredom. Used the Voigtlander 35/1.2 and Nik Color Efex for "cross-process".

"Hear No Evil"

Lloyd

Haven't been shooting my M8 much, but I did shoot a self-portrait with it the other night, out of boredom. Used the Voigtlander 35/1.2 and Nik Color Efex for "cross-process".

"Hear No Evil"
Nice SP, Mike. Hm... hand over the ear, eh. I'll have to try that technique, I do close one eye sometimes, but this looks promising. :D