The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

ceh

It is not possible to comment on all those wonderful photos in this thread since my latest visit, so thank you all for sharing.:thumbs:

RAM

Ashwin - these are superb - are these done exclsively in Lightroom 3? I am looking for a raw processor for my new (to me ) M8 and really like how you are treating your images. Also intersted in the fact that these are done on a MAC laptop? Thanks and please keep posting!

mathomas

Ashwin,

Every photo you've posted from your trip has been a winner. I felt I should choose one to comment on specifically. This one captures some special magic, due to the haze and toning, I think.

I notice what seems like haze in many of the photos, which seems to put them in another dimension. What accounts for that? Did you perceive it with your eyes, as well?

CharlesK

Mike... excellent street series! I really like #3 :)

Jason, love the portrait of the whippet :D

Henry, very nice shot! Great lighting.

Ashwin, outstanding series!!! The rendering and colours, and more importantly the feel is superb. You can almost taste the air in the shots.

Thanks, Charles!

We had about 20" of snow here in the last day so Chicago's been shut down. But not me :D

Cars were abandoned along Lake Shore Drive... it was surreal. Here's a few...

ashwinrao1

Thanks, Charles!

We had about 20" of snow here in the last day so Chicago's been shut down. But not me :D

Cars were abandoned along Lake Shore Drive... it was surreal. Here's a few...

Jason, these are all awesome and deserve a second and 3rd look. What a cold snap you guys are having in the midwest! You've captured it so well!

ashwinrao1

Okay, a few more from me....SD card one has been sorted through. Just 4 more to go ;)....

A few from the Taj and Jantar Mantar Observatory: