The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Friday I picked up the ZM25 & started playing with Silver Efex Pro 2.. been happy with the results, from both.

Been marveling at how long this car could stay this way without a ticket.. note it hasn't actually snowed here in about a week..
Steve, I missed your post the first time round. I like this one best, the pigeons were probably bemused of what was in sight? :D

Joe

seakayaker

. . . . . thank you Lloyd and Charles for your kind words, they are appreciated.

A couple of more from today.

M8.2 with Voigtlander Nokton Asph. 50/1.5

danlindberg

First of all I want to say thank you all. I have recieved many positive comments on my images and I have not been praising all the excellent photographers here as often. One reason is that I am not here everyday and when I do get back into the thread, every 4-5 days, so much has happened I do not now where to start! Be asured though, that I enjoy the thread very very much and I often get inspired by images here. Excellent work everybody :D

Here's todays post in my blog...."My daughter out of focus"

sjg284

Lovely shot
and you have a great eye for color!

First of all I want to say thank you all. I have recieved many positive comments on my images and I have not been praising all the excellent photographers here as often. One reason is that I am not here everyday and when I do get back into the thread, every 4-5 days, so much has happened I do not now where to start! Be asured though, that I enjoy the thread very very much and I often get inspired by images here. Excellent work everybody :D

Here's todays post in my blog...."My daughter out of focus"

SEP2 - Obviously I'm not paying enough attention to what I download :). Must be SEP v1. Doh!

ZM25 - I'm coming to that conclusion Lloyd!
Liking my results more so than when I tried a 28mm.
Ive bee torn between the ZM 21 and 25. I'm thinking 25 after seeing the images and prais for it here!

Lloyd

. . . . . thank you Lloyd and Charles for your kind words, they are appreciated.

A couple of more from today.

All nice Dan. I especially like this one. (BTW, bet you're "Super" happy today, eh?)

Dan, the OOF Daughter is just perfect.
+1 from me too, Dan. And I love the color and texture of the walls as well.

Ive bee torn between the ZM 21 and 25. I'm thinking 25 after seeing the images and prais for it here!
I think you'll be happy with that choice, Jason. There is a very special quality to the way that 25 renders... there is a richness that is almost palpable. Jono Slack, a member here, used to post some really amazing images taken with that lens and the M8. Works well on the M9 also. If you do want a 21mm, the VC 21 is actually very nice. I have the LTM version, but the M-mount version is worthy as well. Inexpensive lens, and I prefer it's rendering over the Zeiss, which is rare for me.

shtarka1

Been out of the Leica Loop for a bit. Totally Amazing & Inspirational Work!
Ash, Off The Charts Magnificence!
Doug(PhotoJazz), Fantastic Start with your new M9 & 35 Cron! Love the shot of your Mom & daughter! keep it going Buddy!
David E, More Spectacular Views from Vegas!
Daniel, Your Da Bomb on Landscapes & Everything else you Click On!
Dan Lindberg, Can i borrow .001 percent of your Creativity! Awesome Shot!
Dan, Beautiful Color & Comps on the Boats! Always a Treat!
Joe, Your Backyard looks like mine!:D Dont forget this Sundays New Year Shoot in Boston! (I'll PM You)
Matt, Adorable 2 Shots of the girls!
Steve Sjg, congrats on the zm 25 & Excellent Street!
Baudolino, Gorgeous Blue Sky & Bird Shot!
Mike Woods, Nice Shadows & People Shots with the 35 Cron!
Anyone else i left out please forgive me. I went back 3 pages. Keep it going!:thumbs: