The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Photojazz

Lloyd, surprised they let you shoot inside the store, places are funny about this stuff for a few reasons I guess. Every commercial place I have been in seems funny about any photos being taken. Maybe they just didn't see you shooting. Of course, with today's cell generation, goodluck stopping photography.

DavidE

Still rummaging through the old files to see if there's anything half decent.

The first three were shot with the Voigtlander 12mm. The fourth was shot with the 50 lux.

That's me at the bottom of the first one, so I guess it qualifies as a self-portrait. :)

retow

The show outside the show. NYC Fashion Week. M9 & Summilux 50 asph, most pictures cropped.

Last edited:

Photojazz

nice images Sig (Steve).

like your architectural shots David.

X1 phone art...

When that new to come Fuji delivers like this X1 shot, let me know...

My gosh what isn't in this image, industrial plant, row housing with a plastics/chemical plant in the backyard, kudzu, just about everything. What a great place. (rolling eyes) And oh yeah, I hope you don't plan on sleeping, because there's a freaking train about every 15 minutes.

And cropped heavily:

ashwinrao1

Still rummaging through the old files to see if there's anything half decent.

The first three were shot with the Voigtlander 12mm. The fourth was shot with the 50 lux.

That's me at the bottom of the first one, so I guess it qualifies as a self-portrait. :)

Stunning David. As soon as I saw the images, I knew this was your marvelous work. Wonderful BW conversions!

RF_Licks

Very nice shots from this and the previous page everyone! :thumbup::thumbup:

Found a few more with the 35CronIV from last year.

Joe :)

ashwinrao1

. . . . . wow, just some incredible photos being displayed in this thread.

Shout out to . . . . .

Dan Lindberg, the photo of your daughter has such wonderful bokeh & color. Beautiful . . .
Charles, love the B&W shots from Thailand, especially the portraits!
CEH, the woman at the table with ball cap and modern dress works so well sitting with the two portraits of the women in native dress, great capture!
Mike, love the focus drawn to the beer bottle, step, & doorway with the uneven stones leading to the OOF man in stride at the end of the alley!
Steve, a smashing capture with the family in snowshoes, fun capture, just full of joy!
Jono, love the capture of the glow off the glasses as she shares the moment! Nicely done.
Jason, love the dogs in the booties . . . . . it must be a chore getting them all dressed out to go and play in the snow.
Photojazz, Super shot of you daughter and mom!
. . . . . and thanks to everyone else, I know I missed some folks who posted other photos!

. . . . . Keep 'em coming!

Now a few from the M8.2 with the Carl Zeiss 25mm Biogon T* 25mm f2.8 ZM

The Nightwalker

Waiting in Line at the Uptown Expresso

Winter Sail Outbound ~ Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
Nice work, Dan. I feel like I am there...I guess it's only a couple miles away for me, but lovely to see the Locks and the western bounds of Seattle so well represented here!