The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

RF_Licks

Arghh.. you caught me with that nasty plastic bag!!

You better be nice too! :ROTFL:

I hope we don't get kicked out of this thread because of this. :LOL:

M9 35Lux ASPH

Lloyd

Joe, Steve, thank you both. Now, you two play nice... and remember, children and small animals sometimes view this thread. You're going to frighten them!!
:D

RF_Licks

C'mon Steve show me what else you got! :ROTFL:

Joe

p/s I hope we're not making Lloyd and Dan homesick!

M9 35Lux ASPH

shtarka1

Man, you're really fast, how come I didn't catch these? That last shot is the one I REALLY wanted. All I got was this and Steve's hand :eek:

Joe

Arghh.. you caught me with that nasty plastic bag!!

You better be nice too! :ROTFL:

I hope we don't get kicked out of this thread because of this. :LOL:

M9 35Lux ASPH

Joe, Steve, thank you both. Now, you two play nice... and remember, children and small animals sometimes view this thread. You're going to frighten them!!
:D
:D:D:D!

Photojazz

Cool mountain Lloyd!

Steve, good series, interesting chap in the furn coat. great smile from the girl, and the dog is a classy looking one.

Thanks on the jetstreams, I was getting out of my car for work today, and I said, shoot, I got to get my camera out,this is something to see.

Photojazz

Thanks Joe and Lloyd. For me today, actually every day since I got my M9, I have taken it to work, and looked for something to photograph. Today, was the warmest day since getting it, like 63 degrees today! With that great blue sky, I took a walk down the "strip", the college town's street, Cumberland Ave. It wasn't that each photo was great, but that's ok, it's documenting a day, documenting what's here today, well part of it, because the landscape changes over time. But just the start of the day with that pink jet trail, just amazing!