The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Photojazz

Dan, thanks much. No, I don't work for RR, I just have to put up with them all around me during the day, CSX main terminal is not far from my work, needless to say, it's one busy set of tracks. It's just lunchtime shooting, shoot whatever is around. I'm about out of targets there though...

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

David E, you have a great eye for geometry - and clearly know how to put that 24 Lux to good use!

Steve, your old man smoking is....well, smokin! Sort of picture that arrests your attention and then keeps it.

Bill

rsolti13

I usually hang out in FM but was dragged over here...some great stuff in this thread! I'm only on page 20 :) . I will try to post some worthy images....just recently got into Leica with an M8 and some glass. Having a blast so far!

ZM 18 Distagon

ashwinrao1

I usually hang out in FM but was dragged over here...some great stuff in this thread! I'm only on page 20 :) . I will try to post some worthy images....just recently got into Leica with an M8 and some glass. Having a blast so far!

ZM 18 Distagon

Spectacular grabs! Love the magnolia tree capture!

shtarka1

ZM 18 Distagon

Welcome aboard & nice set!