The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Mike Woods

Mike, excellent street series! I love #1 and 3 :)
Great Street Mike! This One Is HCB All The Way! Love It!!!:thumbs:
A super set, Mike. I especially like this one with its wonderfully arranged composition.
Fantastic series, Mike. These 2 grab and hold my attention! I was enjoying the images at 35,000 feet while travelling by plane, but only now back on the ground could I comment. Great stuff!
Thanks gents - always appreciated.

Lloyd - loving this one:

ok, well, I think I had enough image to make this work. I didn't get the protractors out, but I think is straight. ;)
+1, very nice indeed.

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Ashwin, stunning series of shots!! I always amazed at how you find the right lighting, and the beautiful balance between the light and shadows. I love the pastel shades in first shot of the second set. :thumbs:
Big +1 for me. These, and the two earlier groups, are terrific. I loved the McDelivery shot... too funny.

m_driscoll