The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Lloyd

Some shots on my way home the other day

not sure....I think I may actually like the B/W version of #3 better:

I really like both versions Ryan. I'm very drawn to the sky in the color version, so I think it has a slight edge over the b/w, but just barely. The entire set is very nice, and I do like the first one in b/w.

shtarka1

Signs of Love - on planet earth, allegedly:

signs of sludge on planet Earth.

thanks much Steve. You too Ryan. It was very dark looking that day after the rain, and in fact it started sprinkling a bit while out. I put my M9 under my sweatshirt! That made it quit.

I am quite taken by the reality of these images, the mood and tone is I think pretty much spot on with what I saw on the trails. That's pretty impressive for the M9 I think, capturing a place with such detail, in such dark and dank conditions, really says a lot about the camera's capability.
Nice Opposing Pair!!!:)

shtarka1

There's been some amazing work in this thread over the last few weeks everyone...

Here's once I was playing with, using SEP2. Just playing around with the software a bit. I think I still make better B&W conversions in PS using channel mixer, etc., but I think there is great potential with the software (for me, at least).

Love This!:thumbs:

DavidE

Thanks Steve, Charles, and Ashwin. You guys are doing terrific work, so I very much appreciate your comments.