The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

shtarka1

Thanks for the comments all. Lloyd, that was the 50 Lux II wide open. The sharpness on the little buds when seen at 100% are really unbelievable. And yes, spring time is starting down here in the South! :)

Few more. By the way...all shots are with the 50 Lux II wide open except #2...which is the ZM 18

Insane Color & Comps Ryan!!!!

rsolti13

This is more Lovely than the first time i saw it!:bugeyes::)
+1! I saw this one earlier in the thread....probably one of the first shots I saw taken with this lens that got me curious about it :thumbs: Yes, that makes me a relatively new rangefinder user :)

Lloyd

oh yeah Lloyd, here you go: Full set of images of my lens there from the ebay sale. I didn't display since they were not mine. I'll delete them soon if George has issue with me keeping them up. I intend to ask. He seems like a pretty good guy though (ebay seller)

http://doug-photojazz.smugmug.com/P...ron-version-3/15985772_KxPYv#1199128945_W7HS9
Looks super clean. Not even a mark on the mount.

That's the Canadian made, pre-ASPH. Very nice lens. Big, for sure, but I love the way it draws. I had that same model.

DavidE

Thanks Joe, Steve, Osman, Matt, Lloyd, and Ashwin.

I really appreciate your comments and encouragement.